Settling Down

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Settling Down

Postby Roxaereon » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:41 pm

Mafious wrote:
Roxaereon wrote:Just found out that we spawned on the southern-west continent. We currently live next to a river a few minutes out to the sea, I was wondering at first why I see lots of players boating to that direction. Now I know.

We plan to leave during the weekends, probably going to the western continent or the northern one, depends if the boat breaks early. :D :lol:

Midrabbit looks like doesn't have too much going on.

Should be Midhare. Sounds better.

Hrenli wrote:You better hurry before those guys in the north build a wall against new wave of immigrants from the south...

BUILD THAT WALL!
World 10 - Villager - STK
World 11 - Lawspeaker - Krysaro
World 12 - Lawspeaker - Neimrahava
Roxaereon

Postby Psilocybin » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:28 am

MagicManICT wrote:... is something I wish I could do. Everywhere I go there seems to be some jackass that breaks my claim post. Damn it all to hell, I think I just need to make a new character and get off nightmare island.

I believe you and I are close. Do you happen to know MiniPig?
Psilocybin

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:22 am

Roxaereon wrote:Just found out that we spawned on the southern-west continent. We currently live next to a river a few minutes out to the sea, I was wondering at first why I see lots of players boating to that direction. Now I know.

We plan to leave during the weekends, probably going to the western continent or the northern one, depends if the boat breaks early. :D :lol:

south will prob be the safest place once the shit storm goes over. early game its fight or die has nothing to do with factions, everyone is killing anyone.

plus i think youd wanna be as close to cf as possible with the new road changes :P
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:28 am

Psilocybin wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:... is something I wish I could do. Everywhere I go there seems to be some jackass that breaks my claim post. Damn it all to hell, I think I just need to make a new character and get off nightmare island.

I believe you and I are close. Do you happen to know MiniPig?

Not sure. I've only actually kinned one person. At this point, I just spawned in a new character in another area. I did finally get a small hermitage set up, but I didn't think I wanted to live through the coming drama solo. I had to endure it w6, and finally gave up and joined Melsonia for about a month before the lag became unbearable.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Mafious » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:30 am

wonder-ass wrote:

south will prob be the safest place once the shit storm goes over. early game its fight or die has nothing to do with factions, everyone is killing anyone.

plus i think youd wanna be as close to cf as possible with the new road changes :P
idk CF may become a prime target for those looking to gank people.
https://strawpoll.com/xh2d3zr2 if you give a fuck about mining vote on this. Make mining great again! Bring back old supports.
Mafious

Previous

Return to The Moot