I knew him, Horatio

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

I knew him, Horatio

Postby GamingRAM » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:33 pm

Welcome to the corpse thread! Yoinking this from Magicman's World 10 thread, name in all, this is the place to show off your recently deceased! Be it corpses you've found, graves already built, or trying to find a connection of just WHO actually died, this is the place!

mod note: wasn't my thread, and you'd have to see the previous thread to see who proposed the name (think it was Kaios if memory serves).

The purpose of this thread is as a memorial to random strangers you might bury. RIP hearthling souls. If you're burying your own dead, we want stories to go with it.

--MagicManICT
World 12: Quit at some point.
World 11: Community Fair Worker
World 10: Co-Founder of the Northern Kingdom, Resident of Emerald City, Founder and Mayor of the Hole of Glory, RamZ's Art Emporium at CF, Member of the CFL Rams.
World 9: Founder of SnoopVille, Resident of Emerald City
World 7: Hermit and Neighbor to a dead Korean
GamingRAM

Re: I knew him, Horatio

Postby GamingRAM » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:36 pm

Found the body of a hunter on top of a mountain.

I also found a guy face down in water, ass up to the moon as well, will know who he was after the maggots get his flesh.
World 12: Quit at some point.
World 11: Community Fair Worker
World 10: Co-Founder of the Northern Kingdom, Resident of Emerald City, Founder and Mayor of the Hole of Glory, RamZ's Art Emporium at CF, Member of the CFL Rams.
World 9: Founder of SnoopVille, Resident of Emerald City
World 7: Hermit and Neighbor to a dead Korean
GamingRAM

Postby gunterman9 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:00 pm

This might be Useful for my Graveyard I'm building. I plan for it to be a place for unwanted corpses. once I start Building it I will post the names of the Deceased here I guess.
"Jorb is Dead, Jorb will Always be Dead, and We have Killed him."
- Howard the Alien
gunterman9

Postby shubla » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:48 pm

I saw a dead man in my cave, I have no idea how he got there. Earlier, the cave was empty. And all entrances were walled.
I have no intention of burying it though...
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby CurrantBerries » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:33 am

A bard named Cere was murdered a few days ago; A murder scent could be found within a few map tiles away from her base and an empty grave awaits her missing body. RIP music :cry:
CurrantBerries

Postby McRay » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:31 am

A little token of honor on preparation to bury our cook. Always be careful when you catch crabs and hedgehogs.
McRay

Postby linkfanpc » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:18 pm

My brother found the dead, still intact body of a man named Toster yesterday in the middle of swamp, his body full of leeches. I have buried him skull and all. I do not know if you were a throwaway dragonfly/candleberry alt, or simply a poor noob who died to a combination of Leech Burns/Midge Bites/Infected Sores, but whomever you may be, you can rest easy now.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby dageir » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:42 pm

linkfanpc wrote:My brother found the dead, still intact body of a man named Toster yesterday in the middle of swamp, his body full of leeches. I have buried him skull and all. I do not know if you were a throwaway dragonfly/candleberry alt, or simply a poor noob who died to a combination of Leech Burns/Midge Bites/Infected Sores, but whomever you may be, you can rest easy now.

That was very noble of you. Speaking of disposing of the dead, has there been any discussion on cannibalism and other uses of corpses?
dageir

Postby Robertzon » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:44 pm

dageir wrote:
linkfanpc wrote:My brother found the dead, still intact body of a man named Toster yesterday in the middle of swamp, his body full of leeches. I have buried him skull and all. I do not know if you were a throwaway dragonfly/candleberry alt, or simply a poor noob who died to a combination of Leech Burns/Midge Bites/Infected Sores, but whomever you may be, you can rest easy now.

That was very noble of you. Speaking of disposing of the dead, has there been any discussion on cannibalism and other uses of corpses?

iirc jorb replied somewhere that skinning people is too dark
Robertzon

Postby McRay » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:07 pm

Shortly after burying our unlucky hedgehog catcher, found a skeleton without a skull. Decided to give him a proper burial in our graveyard.
McRay

Next

Return to The Moot