Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: ....

Postby Saxony4 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:23 pm

Nek wrote:can't believe somebody would trust some random guy over me, i'm a man of my word

except you weren't there waiting for me, very disappointing.
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby Nek » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:33 pm

my bro buffalo told me he doesn't want any trouble so i held back for his sake
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

banok wrote:GG nek, your thread was successful at baiting people on to us
Nek

Postby Buffalo_Bill » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:34 pm

That's a bunch of lies.

1. I aint your bro, bro.
2. we definitely want some trouble
It rubs the lotion on its skin and does as its told. it does this whenever its told or else it gets the hose again. Now it puts the lotion in the basket. PUT THE FUCKING LOTION IN THE BASKET!
Buffalo_Bill

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:50 pm

This thread is off to an auspicious start, at least.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby beardhat » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:53 pm

More likely someone found out where buffalo is via their village advert and decided to bait people to go mess with them.
beardhat

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:30 pm

This world will have no pvp at all, there will be only 1 knarr fight where 10 people will oneshot enemy driver with 10 queued cleaves and then noone will fight except for some random retards, quote me on that. I'm probably gonna quit soon with most of my group.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby boshaw » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:I'm probably gonna quit soon with most of my group.

Good riddance.
boshaw

Postby Saxony4 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:06 am

beardhat wrote:More likely someone found out where buffalo is via their village advert and decided to bait people to go mess with them.

I figured it was a wild goose chase but I still wanted to go there and see what would happen. Nek didn't consider two reasonable people would make contact and not result in confrontation at all.

Ozzy123 wrote:This world will have no pvp at all ... I'm probably gonna quit soon with most of my group.

Unlikely. Just because there aren't big tryhard groups like yours running around fighting other tryhard groups doesn't mean there won't be any pvp. Imagine quitting because you can't assert your dominance in a video game, truly pathetic.
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby riisinkerääjä » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:05 am

Ozzy123 wrote:This world will have no pvp at all, there will be only 1 knarr fight where 10 people will oneshot enemy driver with 10 queued cleaves and then noone will fight except for some random retards, quote me on that. I'm probably gonna quit soon with most of my group.

how come ? Like i get it that if the laggs keep going the pvp is going to be aids but still why would there be no pvp`?
riisinkerääjä

Postby Vigilance » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:59 am

cant speak for ozzy but i'd say this world just feels tremendous without roads being a big player (who knows if it'll change but it seems the scaling for will vs roads is insignificant. a small road i made is 18% travel weariness @ 50 will lol) and it'll get even worse if you're trying to fight people on other continents because who actually wants to make long ass journeys just to play the old game of "dance outside someones wall for a while" that we've had since legacy

nothing to really fight over. nothing to fight for. just raise stats and pray something interesting happens. the rage change doesn't seem super significant to me, i dunno how everyone else is rolling w/ it when it comes to big pvp-oriented groups.

progression in general feels pretty bad right now for me at least. can quest for 10 hours a day and siphon resources like a motherfucker and get somewhere decent but i'd ... really rather not.

didn't even mention the fact that pvp itself feels stupid as fuck right now. early world combat seems to be lame and it doesn't seem to get any better based on what i observed in w10's later half
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot