Who stole my shit!?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Who stole my shit!?

Postby MadNomad » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:16 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
loskierek wrote:leanto, i cant imagine someone having more valuables early game than 2 cratefulls.... unless someone consider q6 skin a valuable.

In the quest for all the skins you can get early for all the leather that is needed, even q1 can have value.

it doesn't have any value if it is not a dried one, and noone cares about quality when they just want a palisade and 5 or 10 backpacks
MadNomad

Postby loskierek » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:36 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
loskierek wrote:leanto, i cant imagine someone having more valuables early game than 2 cratefulls.... unless someone consider q6 skin a valuable.

In the quest for all the skins you can get early for all the leather that is needed, even q1 can have value.

you should be placing your claim by the time first batch of skins dry up on the racks anyway
loskierek

Postby kitsune121x » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:46 pm

Granger wrote:
kitsune121x wrote:I might be a jerk for saying this but this game isn't for casuals if you can't afford to spend 8 hours a day for your first week on your base you might not be able to play this game

It's no problem to do that when you know a bit how to do things, like hiding your stuff in places where noone looks until you can drop a claim + palisade.

sometimes you don't need to hide things you just have to stay away from heavy traffic areas the perfect example of that stay away from Rivers build yourself further away from water

I violated my rule once that I had paid for it dearly I had five people to come up to my place and I think it was in World 5 or it was world like 6 I don't remember all wearing gold armor in Dragon helmets and they ripped my group a new asshole most of them Rage Quit after they got their asses hammered hard

now I make it a rule to make sure I'm 2 minutes away from water if I'm going to live by water

you can now build a well anywhere there's not really a good reason to live really close to water maybe for travel but for travel convenience you throw away a lot of your security and personal safety
kitsune121x

Postby Peerky » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:08 pm

MagicManICT wrote:

And you need that skin to make leather for that palisaaade.
Peerky

Postby loskierek » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:12 pm

Peerky wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:

And you need that skin to make leather for that palisaaade.

build a fence, who is going to spend 200k lp to raid a hermit this early in the game lol
loskierek

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:27 pm

they prob didnt even steal it, prob just dropped it all to the ground.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Peerky » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:30 pm

loskierek wrote:build a fence, who is going to spend 200k lp to raid a hermit this early in the game lol
[/quote]

Ehh, looking by the people raiding alot, even if it's not that high quality or rare, it ain't still right. And have expanded my claim and already have the fence, just that those frames were outside the fence. Not to mention my charcoal, and dream catcher for some reason was stolen.
Peerky

Previous

Return to The Moot