Welcome to Cydathria's Courts

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Welcome to Cydathria's Courts

Postby NewCydathria » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:38 am

Cydathria cordially invites all who wish to enter our public discord server to engage in friendly conversation...or whatever.

Cydathria is located on the north side of the map, but welcomes guests in our Discord Server from all over in Haven.
https://discord.gg/cHjnYbR
NewCydathria

Re: Welcome to Cydathria's Courts

Postby Mafious » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:42 am

NewCydathria wrote:Cydathria cordially invites all who wish to enter our public discord server to engage in friendly conversation...or whatever.

Cydathria is located on the north side of the map, but welcomes guests in our Discord Server from all over in Haven.
https://discord.gg/cHjnYbR

North east northwest or midrabbit?
https://strawpoll.com/xh2d3zr2 if you give a fuck about mining vote on this. Make mining great again! Bring back old supports.
Mafious

Postby NewCydathria » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:38 am

North West. I'm sorry. I havent been checking the forums lately.
NewCydathria

Postby Burinn » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:18 am

NewCydathria wrote:North West. I'm sorry. I havent been checking the forums lately.

The continent's name is AMERICA.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Grog » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:42 am

Burinn wrote:
NewCydathria wrote:North West. I'm sorry. I havent been checking the forums lately.

The continent's name is AMERICA.

*Canada
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:44 am

Canada is that spot of land north of America. Just as great, but not as populated.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Agame » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:03 am

MagicManICT wrote:Canada is that spot of land north of America. Just as great, but not as populated.

For not being USA and not gathering all they need through war like Genghis Han's mongols and USA citizens, though they are still in America, Canada gains civilization points.
Vigilance wrote:just remove midgets, they suck ass and serve no function besides annoying people.

As a rule of thumb, everything that makes life easyer and less boring/grinding for players is a great idea. Everything that makes the game harder is crap coming from sadistic tendencies of Jorbtar helped by the few players with the same kind of disorders.
Agame

Return to The Moot