Haven & Hearth_W11 - Five villages raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Haven & Hearth_W11 - Five villages raided

Postby MadNomad » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:20 pm

lol nice u just rekt your hunger with their trash just to get like 10 or so feps :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MadNomad

Postby Ardennesss » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:42 pm

I can't tell if this is a joke video or not...
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Burinn » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:25 am

Ardennesss wrote:I can't tell if this is a joke video or not...

Yes.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby jordancoles » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:43 am

I mean, people bitch that there are no threads in the Moot and now here we are

Good job lads. Shitty loot and you didn't use chop even though you had 1IP and definitely could have, but it's something so I'll give you that
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby julian12it » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:25 am

jordancoles wrote:I mean, people bitch that there are no threads in the Moot and now here we are

Good job lads. Shitty loot and you didn't use chop even though you had 1IP and definitely could have, but it's something so I'll give you that

He didn't even have his axe equipped...
julian12it

Postby Saxony4 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:31 am

jordancoles wrote:I mean, people bitch that there are no threads in the Moot and now here we are

People wanna see some real shit, not some guy bullying noobs and taking their q18 nettle pants as loot.

ydex wrote:Pls help me get stats like these...

:lol:
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby JuroTheDragon » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:52 am

Saxony4 wrote:

People wanna see some real shit, not some guy bullying noobs and taking their q18 nettle pants as loot.

Well seriously, please tell me what you mean about real shit on 3rd or 4th real day of the new world? What else can you see? These are one of the fastest raids because I've rushed vandalism, theft and so on, so I am not sure it could be any better anyway (maybe some hrs faster because I had to spend 10k LP into claim and bought some UA at first, so maybe if I would just insta rush the skills needed it could be maybe like 12 hrs or a day faster ) + ppls didn't progress that much till the moment to have anything better anyway.... You finally get it?

#jordancoles
Thanks dude, seems like only one person who gets the whole point here, that's sad kinda other do not get it... I haven't used chop because I was not using the stone axe anyway because of having a few points only in MC, maybe like 5? I wasn't sure ( I am not even sure atm ) if I would do any decent/better dmg with the chop having such low MC.

#Matter of time I hope, and you will see some fun as this below... Just give time so everybody can progress and do not expect stuff that you really can't have at the moment... :
https://youtu.be/Cu4XngUVCbk
JuroTheDragon
Under curfew

Postby Vassteel » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:21 am

This post is the equivalent of that video when the chick threw a bucket of puppies into a river
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby loskierek » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:36 am

Honestly, good job. If you have so much shit but dont bother with even a fence you should have seen this coming
loskierek

Postby MadNomad » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:39 am

JuroTheDragon wrote:
Saxony4 wrote:

Well seriously, please tell me what you mean about real shit on 3rd or 4th real day of the new world? What else can you see? These are one of the fastest raids because I've rushed vandalism, theft and so on, so I am not sure it could be any better anyway (maybe some hrs faster because I had to spend 10k LP into claim and bought some UA at first, so maybe if I would just insta rush the skills needed it could be maybe like 12 hrs or a day faster ) + ppls didn't progress that much till the moment to have anything better anyway.... You finally get it?

#jordancoles
Thanks dude, seems like only one person who gets the whole point here, that's sad kinda other do not get it... I haven't used chop because I was not using the stone axe anyway because of having a few points only in MC, maybe like 5? I wasn't sure ( I am not even sure atm ) if I would do any decent/better dmg with the chop having such low MC.

#Matter of time I hope, and you will see some fun as this below... Just give time so everybody can progress and do not expect stuff that you really can't have at the moment... :
https://youtu.be/Cu4XngUVCbk

when the world begins more ua is better than these skills honestly! they didn't have anything you couldn't easily get yourself

anyway nice video, the 5th one was just funny

JuroTheDragon wrote:I haven't used chop because I was not using the stone axe anyway because of having a few points only in MC, maybe like 5? I wasn't sure ( I am not even sure atm ) if I would do any decent/better dmg with the chop having such low MC.

the thing which determines your damage is actually the quality of the axe, your strength, and the opening :roll:, not mc, mc determines opening, and its better to just use ua for that anyway
MadNomad

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot