Haven & Hearth_W11 - Five villages raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Haven & Hearth_W11 - Five villages raided

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:05 pm

Anyone who got raided by this guy or knows where he lives please give me his coords/scents
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:30 pm

btw u guys should be careful with this guy, he has some mental issues, he was flexing on my 18 year old friend showing him screenshoots of him having like 5000PLN on his bank account, calling him poor etc xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:40 pm

xDDD

Ozzy123

Postby JuroTheDragon » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:51 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:xDDD

Also you saying for somebody to be carefull, while you are a thief and steal curios/food and stuff from ppls who lived with you on same plot... BECAUSE AS YOU HAVE SAID YOURSELF " I AM BEST FIGHTER, I NEED BEST CURIO AND ALL " - xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
JuroTheDragon
Under curfew

Postby Burinn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:52 pm

I asked for Moot Mayhem.

Not whatever this is supposed to be.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby PRoxySUrrogate » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:05 pm

Burinn wrote:I asked for Moot Mayhem.

What is supposed to happen? What I see is some aggressive nab made a shitpost, fine.
But then one of the biggest no life pvper's hopped on the thread to find him because they are bored.

Why would anyone post here? You guys can't even resist letting sprucecaps be sprucecaps. Pathetic really.

Go no life quest some more
PRoxySUrrogate

Postby Zeler » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:21 pm

PRoxySUrrogate wrote:
Burinn wrote:I asked for Moot Mayhem.

What is supposed to happen? What I see is some aggressive nab made a shitpost, fine.
But then one of the biggest no life pvper's hopped on the thread to find him because they are bored.

Why would anyone post here? You guys can't even resist letting sprucecaps be sprucecaps. Pathetic really.

Go no life quest some more

He's a snitch. Snitches get stiches
Zeler

Postby julian12it » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:30 pm

It's amazing how you can run chop on your deck and not use it! I can tell you really fucked those FIVE villages up!
julian12it

Postby Mikeyboy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:33 pm

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why nobody gives a fuck about raid videos early world. Those spruce caps sure are a HUGE threat!
Mikeyboy

Postby ydex » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:18 pm

Pls help me get stats like these...
bold
ydex

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot