America: The West Continent

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: America: The West Continent

Postby tetradigem » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:50 pm

that wuld be the right to hang a pair of bears arms in your living room, yes?
tetradigem

Postby Saxony4 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:51 pm

Yes good goy, let in the unwashed masses heheheheh, don't forget to give a large donation of pearls to your greatest ally.
Never forget the 6 gorillion sprucecaps
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:51 pm

Such a wrong assignment of names to the continents tbh.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Burinn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:55 pm

I would like to ask that foreign agents do not interfere with domestic affairs with AMERICA.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Ysh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:59 pm

Burinn wrote:While I think there are some core tenants of what it is to be AMERICAN that AMERICANS can disagree on

If this tenant is core tenant then how American can disagree on it? Meaning of core is that it is base for what it is to be this American. The core shared by all American. If other men are to come here, then they must agree at least on this core or this core will be eroded.
Burinn wrote:I think the focus of this thread should be our shared love for our country and troops who protect our freedoms. Never forget.

Of course I will love this continent. America is greatest continent in world. Though I am not sure how much love I will have from my troops. They do not do this service to me out of goodness of their hearts, they will do it because I pay subscription fee for their service. Really, I suspect that these child soldier will rather be playing with popgun than defending my property and loved one with live firearm, but I say if they detest this so much then they can quit.
Burinn wrote:That said, someone has asked me what the "rules" should be for openly carrying a sword in AMERICA. Being that this is not a dictatorship I think we should hold the question open to all citizens of our blessed continent.

I for one think that THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Yes, indeed. As I mention in other thread it is favorite hobby of mine for launching recreational Harpoon Block II+ ER missile.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Ysh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:04 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:Such a wrong assignment of names to the continents tbh.

In your native tongue you maybe call these some thing different. This is fine for you as long as you are in your own continent. But within America, we will call them by English names.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby waga » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:08 pm

Pretty sure Burinn doesn't care about the West being america she just want to call the south Africa.
Which seems fitting
waga

Postby Burinn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:09 pm

waga wrote:Pretty sure Burinn doesn't care about the West being america she just want to call the south Africa.
Which seems fitting

Ysh wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:Such a wrong assignment of names to the continents tbh.

In your native tongue you maybe call these some thing different. This is fine for you as long as you are in your own continent. But within America, we will call them by English names.

People who live in Africa have the right of self-determination as far as I'm concerned. But the names of the continents is are pretty straightforward if you live in AMERICA.
Burinn

Postby beardhat » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:24 pm

The south is not for the weak, the south is for the strong.

Muggings, raids, bashing, if you can't survive these trivial problems, you're best to respawn elsewhere.

SOUTH STRONK
beardhat

Postby Burinn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:26 pm

beardhat wrote:The south is not for the weak, the south is for the strong.

Muggings, raids, bashing, if you can't survive these trivial problems, you're best to respawn elsewhere.

SOUTH STRONK

If you want to talk about the barbaric culture of Africa and the southern villages, make your own thread. Unless it has something to do with AMERICAN affairs.
Burinn

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot