The wild adventures of the VEGETABLE GANG

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

The wild adventures of the VEGETABLE GANG

Postby MightySheep » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:55 pm

Hi Moot, its been quiet here since W11 start so I decided now is a good time to post some of our adventures in W11 so far.

Yesterday late at night Melon Maranzano was minding his own business sailing around when he was set upon by some invaders from the south continent, we immediately assembeld the vegetable team and ran to his rescue. The invaders were overcome with fear and took leave of their senses as they ditched their boats and tried to fight us 2v5. It did not go well for them.

Eat Your Veggies Little Man

Our sources tell us the dead individual is none other than TROLLEX the hedgehog. Loot included 40ql steel sword, 52ql winged helm, gilded bear coat, triple gem guilded beast ring.

Today, perhaps in a retaliatory move for yesterday, our man Cabbage spied an evil meat man trying to camp our swamps. Upon further inspected we realized the meatos were LARGER in number than anticipated. However, due to their poor meat based diets and lack of vegies they were weak and feeble and were no match for our healthy vegetable fighters.

Meathead massacre

Bonus footage - Our mission to reduce the amount of SERVER LAG we have all been experiencing (no need to thank us we do it for ourselves as well as the community).

Vegetable Movie

Short video we finally kill some of these "Santa PK" guys from vegetable movie that always sat inside walls

we sea vegetables now
Last edited by MightySheep on Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
MightySheep

Re: The wild adventures of the VEGETABLE GANG

Postby Darkins » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:58 pm

Who is Dorkins btw :|
that nickname makes me :sick:
Confirmed best ninja in the game
Hokage of Hidden Leaf Village
Darkins

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP6fBaG ... e=youtu.be

xd my perspective, i saw u guys break my armor and decided to leave but my fucking coracle script bugged out?? idk XD sucked to die when i thought id escape so easily....

i had 100ua for anyone interested heh..
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Vigilance » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:10 pm

good hustle my dudes but did you have to beat up my friend TROLLEX??? he probably got lost looking for quest trees and wasnt looking to hurt nobody :oops:

glad someones posting here instead of discord
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby KwonChiMin » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:17 pm

KwonChiMin

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:28 pm

haha gOOd kill tbh but its cringe as fuck how u guys r trying to copy ziggys style with the thread..
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby MightySheep » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:35 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:haha good kill tbh but its cringe as fuck how u guys r trying to copy ziggys style with the thread..

I'm basically same thread every world lmao. Please dont salt this one as hard as others.

KwonChiMin wrote:Adder MVP

adders are fucking terrifying on foot with potential for -15 agi every bite
MightySheep

Postby Cayur » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:22 pm

Why u gotta do my boi Trollex like that
Cayur

Postby Moonpoppy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:26 pm

10/10
Moonpoppy

Postby dafels » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:26 pm

Good job, first big boi death this world, good to see people not being able KO and tp anymore.

Ozzy123 wrote:haha gOOd kill tbh but its cringe as fuck how u guys r trying to copy ziggys style with the thread..

copying autistic threads. SO CRINGE
dafels

Next

Return to The Moot