My little farm raided, please help!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: My little farm raided, please help!

Postby NineWorlds » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:10 pm

Hello. :)
I would like to add to noogias post as he is apart of the village but not familiar with the area.

I am the owner of the village.

The village is "The Zodiac Braves" and we are a friendly community that has no intention on "raiding" people.

Last night 3 guys came up to my village while i was afk outside of it. ( I just adopted a cat and was tending to her so i got distracted and went afk right outside the gate. My mistake and i deserved the beating for being dumb enough to just leave my game unattended)

I'm not sure when this happened, either before or after, they killed a hearthling named "Peon", he is an Aussie. He contacted me asking if I had any info on what happened or if it was me.
I told him it was sure enough not me, and that I to was jumped by 3 guys with bronze swords, and one with a pirate hat. We have various scents of yours. Murder, Battery, theft, rummaging etc and the aussies decided to track you.

The kick out of all this...
That green area he circled on the map? That's actually a CLAIMED MINE owned by The Zodiac braves. Nice try. Murdering an aussie and then attempting to murder me. Also the lack of posts on your account with heavier game knowledge of knowing what a nidbane even is just scream bullshit.

When you blatantly lie about something you're quite the scum, good effort for attempting to stir up drama.

edit* Everyone in the immediate area knows about you now as well and to be on the lookout / stay safe. Along with the larger group of aussies, who were kind enough to give me the picture im posting of you as they followed you at some point.

here are the guys btw.
Attachments
unknown.png
unknown.png (183.75 KiB) Viewed 903 times
NineWorlds

Postby Sethfire » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:23 pm

Let me get this straight. The post OP made was a fake designed to bait other people into attacking the village. The "raided farm" is actually owned by the village as a seperate claim but OP pretended it was their base which got raided.

10/10
Sethfire

Postby Sartharion » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:27 pm

Sethfire wrote:Let me get this straight. The post OP made was a fake designed to bait other people into attacking the village. The "raided farm" is actually owned by the village as a seperate claim but OP pretended it was their base which got raided.

10/10

To be fair, even if the post was legitimate, I heavily doubt someone would help OP. These forums have a bit of "not your personal army" type of personality.
Pavelly wrote:Rise and shine, Jorb&Loftar. Rise and... shine. Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come again.
Sartharion

Postby xdragonlord18 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:29 pm

Sartharion wrote:
Sethfire wrote:Let me get this straight. The post OP made was a fake designed to bait other people into attacking the village. The "raided farm" is actually owned by the village as a seperate claim but OP pretended it was their base which got raided.

10/10

To be fair, even if the post was legitimate, I heavily doubt someone would help OP. These forums have a bit of "not your personal army" type of personality.

The real problem is that nobody else nearby has a bigger dick. This forum is definitely one big dick swinging contest.
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby NineWorlds » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:34 pm

10/10

Pretty much.

I also don't want to call out other users but since he is a toxic pos filth I dont care.

I'm also pretty sure it was a user named Terry6390 who is apart of the group.
I believe he created two accounts, on the same day. The OP being one of the two accounts and another user named Wurtag. Search them up if you would like.

He originally called me a faggot on my post about wanting users to join my village with the stipulation of being LGBTQ+ Friendly. (I have since taken down the post as we have enough members). He then pms me and calls me a faggot - Ignored it. Moments later a user named Wurtag pms me asking if he can join the village - being nice I offered him cords to the general area and telling him if he could make it over there I would let him know where the base was. I didn't hear back from him.

I'm assuming they are fake accounts of Terrys, as after I was knocked uncon they asked me "Are you lgbt friendly". This made me think for a second as the village claim is actually under an entirely different name from what I put on the forums. So to ask someone that question randomly, in a video game after knocking them uncon is weird. So i'm almost positive this was a harassing attempt in game.
I wish I had a chat log setup and or pictures to prove that part. Though most of what I said is already credited and backed up.

This is liquid gold however. :P
Attachments
7dfe25f29631c4396a8cd598f5f21323.png
7dfe25f29631c4396a8cd598f5f21323.png (38.75 KiB) Viewed 872 times
NineWorlds

Postby Burinn » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:42 pm

sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:05 am

Sartharion wrote: These forums have a bit of "not your personal army" type of personality.

Anyone remember when this forum was full of white knights doing it just to have an excuse to go out and fight someone? I miss those days.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Sartharion » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:36 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Sartharion wrote: These forums have a bit of "not your personal army" type of personality.

Anyone remember when this forum was full of white knights doing it just to have an excuse to go out and fight someone? I miss those days.

The days of the rangers? I do remember. I think one of the bigger issues is that players from Salem flooded over to here when its developers more or less confirmed that the game isn't going to get any updates any time soon.
Pavelly wrote:Rise and shine, Jorb&Loftar. Rise and... shine. Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come again.
Sartharion

Postby Grog » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:52 pm

MagicManICT wrote:

Those were the times!

Hunting down the 'pumpkin head pawnerz' was my favourite hobby back then.
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby Orcling » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:44 pm

Grog wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:

Those were the times!

Hunting down the 'pumpkin head pawnerz' was my favourite hobby back then.

Back then it was a lot easier to build your character back up/make alts, though. Now, with satiations the way they are, and hunger...
Orcling

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot