They got me [NSFW]

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: They got me [NSFW]

Postby Autisticus » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:13 am

zeeder3 wrote:yea imagine living next to them haha
haha..
ha...

Good neighbors, teach you to be wary of strangers and keep your on your toes 100% of the time. Fun!
Autisticus

Postby DatSheep » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:57 am

They got predictable and not funny with all that "xd I'm Soo edgy hehe" humor, but I'm 98% sure they didn't mean it. Does that mean anything to OP? Idk, intention usually makes or breaks it for me, so I'm fine with it, and as someone said (not finna scroll sorry), you do need a thick hide cause people will bully you *looks at all the pvpers* and whatnot.
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby Vassteel » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:42 am

Yeah i said that. You will die. whether its getting sucked dry by midges or having your shit pushed in my some "pvp'er" that wont pvp other pvpers.
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby Agame » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:45 am

Yeak. Well, software censorship is always wrong and easy to by-pass. Human moderation in game, not only in forums, would be cool to have. But human moderation either implies some costs either implies voluntary work. Voluntary mods tend to abuse their power as a payment and that is also bad.

So we currently have no solution to cure the toxicity from this community. Though it would be nice to have. It would be a major improvement of the game.

Decency and common sense must be enforced without mercy if we want to have them around. People tend to forget even more often in virtual than in real the other person is a person, not an NPC.
Vigilance wrote:just remove midgets, they suck ass and serve no function besides annoying people.

As a rule of thumb, everything that makes life easyer and less boring/grinding for players is a great idea. Everything that makes the game harder is crap coming from sadistic tendencies of Jorbtar helped by the few players with the same kind of disorders.
Agame

Postby DatSheep » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:31 pm

Agame, when you talk about moderation and players remembering that no one's an NPC, are you taking about verbal abuse or griefing in general like stealing, raiding/KO-ing noobs etc.
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby Agame » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:34 pm

DatSheep wrote:Agame, when you talk about moderation and players remembering that no one's an NPC, are you taking about verbal abuse or griefing in general like stealing, raiding/KO-ing noobs etc.

Both. On forums, things are only verbal.
Vigilance wrote:just remove midgets, they suck ass and serve no function besides annoying people.

As a rule of thumb, everything that makes life easyer and less boring/grinding for players is a great idea. Everything that makes the game harder is crap coming from sadistic tendencies of Jorbtar helped by the few players with the same kind of disorders.
Agame

Postby 04krishole » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:37 pm

DatSheep wrote:Agame, when you talk about moderation and players remembering that no one's an NPC, are you taking about verbal abuse or griefing in general like stealing, raiding/KO-ing noobs etc.

For me its the hate speech and extreme racism that shouldn't be allowed in the game whether its a poor attempt at being funny or not, the same way its not allowed on the forums. I think the usual approach of "just ignore it" isn't really enough and the issue should be dealt with.

The forum doesn't allow that kind of behaviour so there's no excuse for why the game should.
04krishole

Postby Autisticus » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:48 pm

04krishole wrote:

For me its the hate speech and extreme racism that shouldn't be allowed in the game whether its a poor attempt at being funny or not, the same way its not allowed on the forums. I think the usual approach of "just ignore it" isn't really enough and the issue should be dealt with.

The forum doesn't allow that kind of behaviour so there's no excuse for why the game should.

Maybe you should push your SJW agenda elsewhere and let hafen be as free as it is. I haven't had any issues like this and I've already been killed in W11. It's not as widespread as you think specifically because it's not moderated.
Autisticus

Postby Gensokyo » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:45 pm

Agame wrote:So we currently have no solution to cure the toxicity from this community.

ImageImage
Gensokyo

Postby uudon » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:06 am

04krishole wrote:

Keep that shit off the forums of course, but anything goes in-game. Always been that way, always will be, and trying to moderate that would be impossible and honestly kind of dumb.
:^)
uudon

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot