They got me [NSFW]

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: They got me [NSFW]

Postby Ants » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:59 am

04krishole wrote:
DatSheep wrote:Agame, when you talk about moderation and players remembering that no one's an NPC, are you taking about verbal abuse or griefing in general like stealing, raiding/KO-ing noobs etc.

For me its the hate speech and extreme racism that shouldn't be allowed in the game whether its a poor attempt at being funny or not, the same way its not allowed on the forums. I think the usual approach of "just ignore it" isn't really enough and the issue should be dealt with.

The forum doesn't allow that kind of behaviour so there's no excuse for why the game should.

There's 0 reason you can't create a little police force that runs around killing and raiding pottymouths. In this game, might makes right.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Re: They got me [NSFW]

Postby Burinn » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:10 am

Ants wrote:
04krishole wrote:
DatSheep wrote:Agame, when you talk about moderation and players remembering that no one's an NPC, are you taking about verbal abuse or griefing in general like stealing, raiding/KO-ing noobs etc.

For me its the hate speech and extreme racism that shouldn't be allowed in the game whether its a poor attempt at being funny or not, the same way its not allowed on the forums. I think the usual approach of "just ignore it" isn't really enough and the issue should be dealt with.

The forum doesn't allow that kind of behaviour so there's no excuse for why the game should.

You can defend yourself in the game. If you don't like people being rude, raise a PVP character and punch those spouting hate speech. There's no need for moderators to step in. :roll:

hehe might makes right!
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Previous

Return to The Moot