Polish kids go to revenge!!!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Polish kids go to revenge!!!

Postby dafels » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:48 pm

Potjeh wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:
Vigilance wrote:it was boring to read back then but at least everyone didn't sound exactly the same, producing exactly the same "fight videos" with the same "music" "edited" on top of it.

What else do you want to see in a video from a fight except for people fighting? xD

I can tell you what I don't want: cancerous music. Seriously are y'all competing who can dig up worse earrape? I've skipped through every one of these fight video because I just can't take that disgusting shit you call music. Just raw audio from your voice chat would be infinitely better. Also, if you're not gonna put proper effort into it, please don't roleplay at all. Just factual reporting and maybe some standard mudslinging at your opponent would be much better.

like the fucking sound off button didn't exist, you can turn off the sound and play what ever the fuck you want in the background smh, fuck off.

Ozzy123 wrote:You just must manipulate facts and lie right Sacraer? You know jeky didn't even die on that fight, you fucking posted a vid of him dying elsewhere xD

you're the biggest manipulator in the haven community to be honest you fucking hypocrite.
dafels

Postby Burinn » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:50 pm

dafels wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:You just must manipulate facts and lie right Sacraer? You know jeky didn't even die on that fight, you fucking posted a vid of him dying elsewhere xD

you're the biggest manipulator in the haven community to be honest you fucking hypocrite.

If you're going to smack talk MY Ozzy you just made an enemy for life.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby dafels » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:55 pm

Burinn wrote:
dafels wrote:

If you're going to smack talk MY Ozzy you just made an enemy for life.

Noone gives a shit about you
dafels

Postby Burinn » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:05 pm

dafels wrote:Noone gives a shit about you

Haha why are you so toxic!

Proceeds to be toxic
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:06 pm

Sacraer wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:
HasseKebab wrote:The team with less mc fighters won, doesn't come as a surprise tbh.

literally had nothing to do with mc fighter or ua fighters xd we knew we were outstatted by a large margin but we still wanted to fight cuz shit was boring asf.

You came up with some kind of crazy statistics about me because you are afraid ... here, according to yours, what are my characteristics?

lol man why you gotta bullshit me like this. you opened me from 6 to 27 xd like only 2 people there had decent stats on our side.
afraid lol i went in to the fight stinged you a couple times and took 0 damage whos afraid :P ( heavily outstatted btw!)
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby CaveHermit » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:56 pm

next fight in 1month?
CaveHermit

Previous

Return to The Moot