Polish kids go to revenge!!!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Polish kids go to revenge!!!

Postby Uriel » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Potjeh wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:
Vigilance wrote:it was boring to read back then but at least everyone didn't sound exactly the same, producing exactly the same "fight videos" with the same "music" "edited" on top of it.

What else do you want to see in a video from a fight except for people fighting? xD

I can tell you what I don't want: cancerous music. Seriously are y'all competing who can dig up worse earrape? I've skipped through every one of these fight video because I just can't take that disgusting shit you call music. Just raw audio from your voice chat would be infinitely better. Also, if you're not gonna put proper effort into it, please don't roleplay at all. Just factual reporting and maybe some standard mudslinging at your opponent would be much better.

+1
Uriel

Postby MightySheep » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:15 pm

Uriel wrote:
Potjeh wrote:I can tell you what I don't want: cancerous music. Seriously are y'all competing who can dig up worse earrape? I've skipped through every one of these fight video because I just can't take that disgusting shit you call music. Just raw audio from your voice chat would be infinitely better. Also, if you're not gonna put proper effort into it, please don't roleplay at all. Just factual reporting and maybe some standard mudslinging at your opponent would be much better.

+1

MightySheep

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:18 pm

Potjeh wrote:I can tell you what I don't want: cancerous music. Seriously are y'all competing who can dig up worse earrape? I've skipped through every one of these fight video because I just can't take that disgusting shit you call music. Just raw audio from your voice chat would be infinitely better. Also, if you're not gonna put proper effort into it, please don't roleplay at all. Just factual reporting and maybe some standard mudslinging at your opponent would be much better.

Are you 15 or stupid? Probably both if you really judge music taste of other people. "Oh no how can you listen to that cancerous music that literally milions of people listen to and that gathers thousands of people in crowd on concerts and festival, how can anyone listen to that and not to my favourite underground german yodelling band that noone knows, OOF!!!! :x :x :x :x"
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Potjeh » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:23 pm

Uhm no, I said no music at all would be preferable. If you have to have music, it needs to be something ambiental and unintrusive. The point of the video is highlighting combat. Distracting music goes against that point. This is like taking a reasonably written article and rendering it totally unreadable with a shitty flashing comic sans font and random gif popups - you're basically making a video equivalent of MySpace. The quality of the music on it's own is not the issue, it's that you're jamming it where it doesn't belong.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Sethfire » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:33 pm

Who watches combat videos for the combat smh everyone knows the real content is the cancer music.

If I ever make a combat video I'm going to put the loudest anime earrape on that shit to compete with the other videos
Sethfire

Postby Agame » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:28 pm

People thinking your music is more important than your victory in the battlefield, could you just kill each other faster, please? Fortnite awaits you impatiently. Please don't let it wait!
Vigilance wrote:just remove midgets, they suck ass and serve no function besides annoying people.

As a rule of thumb, everything that makes life easyer and less boring/grinding for players is a great idea. Everything that makes the game harder is crap coming from sadistic tendencies of Jorbtar helped by the few players with the same kind of disorders.
Agame

Postby banok » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:53 pm

looks like fun decent sized fight! slightly jel but thanks for posting

so much shittalk about who outplayed who etc. but its a game chaps, its funner to lose a good pvp fight then to not get good pvp at all.
banok

Postby Hrenli » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:57 pm

banok wrote:so much shittalk about who outplayed who etc.

Where? Did I miss it? Ah, you mean this thread? Pffft...

It's the moot after all, you guys can do better. I believe in you!
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:57 pm

banok wrote:its funner to lose a good pvp fight then to not get good pvp at all.

I wish more of us would think that way, having even numbered pvp fights is so much fun but most of people are tryhards that don't want to fight, they want to win and they will only try to gank someone, abuse some gay strats etc, I'm not saying I never ganked anyone but I'd always rather set up time n place and have a fair fight
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby MightySheep » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:03 pm

banok wrote:looks like fun

It looked insanely laggy tbh
MightySheep

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot