Farmers strike back (2 AD dead, 1 KOed)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Farmers strike back (2 AD dead, 1 KOed)

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:28 pm

Today when we were out looking for some WWW to upgrade our farm we noticed a spawned ant dungeon with a few row boats outside, I quickly realized that someone has to be inside! I instantly started thinking about all these seeds that had to be inside, gathered by all the poor, hard working ants that were just getting raided. It was unacceptable. My farming crew & I waited outside until the ugly raiders finish raiding the poor little ants and when they finally came out we realized that these raiders are noone else but AD scums!! They all panicked seeing our straw hats and sharp scythes, looks like AD is only brave when they gank someone 10v1. Watch the video and find out what happend next!!

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdj84dk ... e=youtu.be
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Re: Farmers strike back (2 AD dead, 1 KOed)

Postby budzilla » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:29 pm

Doing gods work Ozzy.
budzilla

Postby loleznub » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:37 pm

Oh boy a b12 is in the pool for loot on the beaches
loleznub

Postby boshaw » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:37 pm

Those were just farmer alts. It's no big deal.
boshaw

Postby Sacraer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:43 pm

who this guys? xD
i can be sure that these guys don't live in my village
Sacraer

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:45 pm

Sacraer wrote:who this guys? xD

:thinking:
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Sacraer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:46 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Sacraer wrote:who this guys? xD

:thinking:

geleoric does not live in AD but on the southern continent and plays separately from us in his village

i can assure you from my village nobody died
Sacraer

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:48 pm

Sacraer wrote:geleoric does not live in AD but on the southern continent and plays separately from us in his village

Berthedin also has them memorized, they were both there when you ganked me 1st time in the 10v1, why are you lying and not admitting to your own people Sacraer? xD

Ozzy123

Postby Sacraer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:50 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Sacraer wrote:geleoric does not live in AD but on the southern continent and plays separately from us in his village

Berthedin also has them memorized, they were both there when you ganked me 1st time in the 10v1, why are you lying and not admitting to your own people Sacraer? xD

it's like I'm going to slaughter your neighbor and shout that I killed you, and then I will blame you for lying

it’s strange that you know that he doesn’t live with us and continue to write that he is AD, do you really want to be so much ahead that you’re ready to kill any of my old friends and call him; someone from AD because he was play with me, u can kill BERTH in offline and cry "i kill AD" cuz he too, once played here
Sacraer

Postby Sacraer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:57 pm

try to lie again and think that you are the best, by the way did you eaten your kebab?
Sacraer

Next

Return to The Moot