Farmers strike back (2 AD dead, 1 KOed)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Farmers strike back (2 AD dead, 1 KOed)

Postby azrid » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:40 am

Yeah most players there would have gotten KOd or killed then.
Everyone but your buddies are AD clearly sprucecap or not.
azrid

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:29 pm

azrid wrote:Yeah most players there would have gotten KOd or killed then.
Everyone but your buddies are AD clearly sprucecap or not.

Don't you see I have them memorized you fucking autist? That's because they ganked me before that so I was damn sure it's AD and not random spruce caps.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby azrid » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:20 pm

you missed the point pea brain
azrid

Postby HasseKebab » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:30 pm

What was the point
HasseKebab

Postby Cayur » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:41 pm

azrid wrote:you missed the point pea brain

Your point is that Ozzy was just going to kill randoms if they came out of the Ant Dungeon, which you have zero proof of, just speculating and running your mouth.
Ozzy had them memorized and knew they were AD so when he saw them he attacked them, if it was random noobs inside that he didn't have memorized he probably would've
asked who it was first.

smhing
Cayur

Postby azrid » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:04 pm

A lot of scents have led to worms from people who were KOd and were not AD. He even posted proof in his video. He also brags how he is gonna go on a spruce cap killing spree. Seems like the evidence is stacked against him and only his compadres are defending him on those crimes.
I guess you are his friend so you are obligated to defend him or he might bully you too.

I heard you gotta buy metal for sub tokens then he will leave you alone :D
Whoever came out of that ant dungeon would have at the minimum gotten KOd if you look at his past behavior.
I wouldnt trust this polish merchant.
azrid

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:10 pm

azrid wrote:. Seems like the evidence is stacked against him and only his compadres are defending him on those crimes..

And what are you gonna do about it? How are you gonna jUdGe me? By your forum posts? You fucking hypocrite, you forgot about that newbie living near my village and you and your russian friends killed him, we tracked scents down to your village, what is gonna be your excuse? That he lived near us? That he traded with us? You are the fucking noob killer here, literally the only "noob" I killed so far is 1 guy from new brodgar yesterday.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby azrid » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:06 pm

Misrepresenting what I am saying. Classic ozzy tactics.
I am making sure all the cards are laid out here. You should just own up from the start rather than trying to misdirect your guilt.
azrid

Postby razfen » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:12 pm

azrid wrote:I heard you gotta buy metal for sub tokens then he will leave you alone :D

Maybe you should take a look at the trade threads and the discord chats before saying dumb shit like that.
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby azrid » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:31 pm

Sorry for hurting your boyfriends feelings?
azrid

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot