Farmers harvesting veggies (MightySheep dead)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Farmers harvesting veggies (MightySheep dead)

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:30 pm

Well honestly these guys are so bad that I'm too lazy to even bother making some kind of proper thread for that, just "enjoy" the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-EeOvZ ... e=youtu.be
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Re: Farmers harvesting veggies (MightySheep dead)

Postby Frantianno228 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:31 pm

We did it with 3 ppl btw X D
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby Nek » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:39 pm

the fucking intro killed me tbqhwy
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

banok wrote:GG nek, your thread was successful at baiting people on to us
Nek

Postby razfen » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:49 pm

nice fight tho lol
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby MightySheep » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:16 pm

https://youtu.be/_AqfIfg57og
ozzys perspective is funny cuz my perspective was pure cancer

I need to stop using ardenes client, stop recording, turn off every fps killing settings, turn off "combat info" fucking screen blocking useless ui shit, and then maybe some miracle will happen with server lag and game might actually become playable lol

fps lag aside ozzys vid is so much smoother its weird, play them side by side its like night and day

ps look at 0:11 I get fully body blocked by a fucking wandering auroch and because my screen was raped so hard I though I was surrounded by players or something
MightySheep

Postby Raffeh » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:23 pm

haha 3 people yeah ok you had 5 people then in the middle of the fight 2 more turn up... cmon guys good fight the lag was insane though.
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby Ardennesss » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:24 pm

60 fps looks much smoother than 20 fps, more on this groundbreaking development at the top of the hour folks.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby budzilla » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:29 pm

MightySheep wrote:https://youtu.be/_AqfIfg57og
ozzys perspective is funny cuz my perspective was pure cancer

I need to stop using ardenes client, stop recording, turn off every fps killing settings, turn off "combat info" fucking screen blocking useless ui shit, and then maybe some miracle will happen with server lag and game might actually become playable lol

fps lag aside ozzys vid is so much smoother its weird, play them side by side its like night and day

ps look at 0:11 I get fully body blocked by a fucking wandering auroch and because my screen was raped so hard I though I was surrounded by players or something

That ethiopian internet though.
budzilla

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:31 pm

Raffeh wrote:haha 3 people yeah ok you had 5 people then in the middle of the fight 2 more turn up... cmon guys good fight the lag was insane though.

Did you not take your medicine or what the fuck are you talking about xd
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby tripp8 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:52 pm

Ozzy an OG - best fighter of w11 confirmed?
tripp8

Next

Return to The Moot