Farmers harvesting veggies (MightySheep dead)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Farmers harvesting veggies (MightySheep dead)

Postby tetradigem » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:38 pm

razfen wrote:
how about we don't jump to conclusions about what causes the lag? not you, not me, not anyone from the players knows the exact cause. Loftar is already working on a solution.

Also we all had severe lag during the fight so its not like mightysheep was at a disadvantage because of it.

dont give me that shit we ALL know the problem is the artificial player count, which is every large group running multiple botting alts for each person 24/7. the game uses hardly and bandwidth and plays just fine on any graphics card made in the past decade, except when you have boatloads of people running around within a certain distance of you. you know the exact cause as well as anyone else who puts some thought into it. big groups rushing to take over their entire continent ASAP and botalting there way to it.

also never said he was. though if any of those characters are combat bots, than he indeed is at a huge disadvantage that he cant compensate for, because of the lag. either way looks like he had half a dozen or so dudes on his side too, so the lag was partially his sides fault as well.
tetradigem

Postby wonder-ass » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:49 pm

tetradigem wrote:
razfen wrote:
how about we don't jump to conclusions about what causes the lag? not you, not me, not anyone from the players knows the exact cause. Loftar is already working on a solution.

Also we all had severe lag during the fight so its not like mightysheep was at a disadvantage because of it.

dont give me that shit we ALL know the problem is the artificial player count, which is every large group running multiple botting alts for each person 24/7. the game uses hardly and bandwidth and plays just fine on any graphics card made in the past decade, except when you have boatloads of people running around within a certain distance of you. you know the exact cause as well as anyone else who puts some thought into it. big groups rushing to take over their entire continent ASAP and botalting there way to it.

also never said he was. though if any of those characters are combat bots, than he indeed is at a huge disadvantage that he cant compensate for, because of the lag. either way looks like he had half a dozen or so dudes on his side too, so the lag was partially his sides fault as well.

lmao why do people think that factions run like 10 bots at a time lol. there are only a few effective bots miner/farmer and both of those dont need 10 alts to do it.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:53 pm

wonder-ass wrote:lmao why do people think that factions run like 10 bots at a time lol. there are only a few effective bots miner/farmer and both of those dont need 10 alts to do it.

People need a dead horse to beat, else they'd have nothing to say at all?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby tetradigem » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:44 pm

wonder-ass wrote:
tetradigem wrote:
razfen wrote:

lmao why do people think that factions run like 10 bots at a time lol. there are only a few effective bots miner/farmer and both of those dont need 10 alts to do it.

probably because, at least in my case, they know for a facts its going on based on either talking to the members of said groups, or by watching their altbots mindlessly wander around literally 24 hours a day forraging every instance of a specific item or set of items they want. in my area in the central continent, the local raiders have recently setup their combat bot to run around killing everything weaker than a badger, taking the skin, and continuing on to the next. how the developers cant track the extremely obvious use of massive alts and combat it is beyond me. it would literally be as simple a "is asshat A's IP logged into 5 accounts at once? kick em all off" script. its literally effortless to write a very functional script for nearly every aspect of this game with the tools existing in current 3rd party clients, and youre insane if you think these people are simultaneously playing 5+ accounts actively.
tetradigem

Postby longfeather » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:54 pm

Somethin' somethin' and youre insane if you think these people are simultaneously playing 5+ accounts actively.

Actually, have played using 7 accounts at once. Not insane, none of them botting either. Used to clear cut areas back in the day and it was the most efficient way to do it.
longfeather

Postby Ardennesss » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:03 pm

tetradigem wrote:probably because, at least in my case, they know for a facts its going on based on either talking to the members of said groups, or by watching their altbots mindlessly wander around literally 24 hours a day forraging every instance of a specific item or set of items they want. in my area in the central continent, the local raiders have recently setup their combat bot to run around killing everything weaker than a badger, taking the skin, and continuing on to the next. how the developers cant track the extremely obvious use of massive alts and combat it is beyond me. it would literally be as simple a "is asshat A's IP logged into 5 accounts at once? kick em all off" script. its literally effortless to write a very functional script for nearly every aspect of this game with the tools existing in current 3rd party clients, and youre insane if you think these people are simultaneously playing 5+ accounts actively.
lmao.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby tetradigem » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:09 pm

Ardennesss wrote:
tetradigem wrote:probably because, at least in my case, they know for a facts its going on based on either talking to the members of said groups, or by watching their altbots mindlessly wander around literally 24 hours a day forraging every instance of a specific item or set of items they want. in my area in the central continent, the local raiders have recently setup their combat bot to run around killing everything weaker than a badger, taking the skin, and continuing on to the next. how the developers cant track the extremely obvious use of massive alts and combat it is beyond me. it would literally be as simple a "is asshat A's IP logged into 5 accounts at once? kick em all off" script. its literally effortless to write a very functional script for nearly every aspect of this game with the tools existing in current 3rd party clients, and youre insane if you think these people are simultaneously playing 5+ accounts actively.
lmao.

son i can give you a copy of the scripts they use since they just post the shit in their discord channel for everyone to use freely. having 2 dozen bots run around an area killing badgers is no less difficult than making them attack and KOS any non hearthed player they see, or deprive other players of other resources just as easily. and they do that too. that being said, since they started using it for collecting chickens, the chicken spawn rate has gone through the roof. ill have 2-4 flocks of chickens spawn right outside my walls every few hours, which i can only assume is the server trying to make up for how frequently everything that spawns and has bones over here gets swooped up.
tetradigem

Postby wonder-ass » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:34 pm

tetradigem wrote:
Ardennesss wrote:
lmao.

son i can give you a copy of the scripts they use since they just post the shit in their discord channel for everyone to use freely. having 2 dozen bots run around an area killing badgers is no less difficult than making them attack and KOS any non hearthed player they see, or deprive other players of other resources just as easily. and they do that too. that being said, since they started using it for collecting chickens, the chicken spawn rate has gone through the roof. ill have 2-4 flocks of chickens spawn right outside my walls every few hours, which i can only assume is the server trying to make up for how frequently everything that spawns and has bones over here gets swooped up.

lmao.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:44 pm

The combat bots are coming oh jeez oh fucj
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Gensokyo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:52 pm

tetradigem wrote:killing everything weaker than a badger

SQUIRREL DESTROYER
Gensokyo

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot