Farmers harvesting veggies (MightySheep dead)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Farmers harvesting veggies (MightySheep dead)

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:01 pm

This tetradigem dude is fucking sick on head xD Look at his forum posts, every single one is about bots and people botting everything xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby tetradigem » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:26 pm

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:The combat bots are coming oh jeez oh fucj

this right here is basically the center continent ATM. except all the terminators are wearing ushankas

edit: also thats just 1 mans bots. multiply that by 8.
tetradigem

Postby bmjclark » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:32 pm

Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby razfen » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:34 pm

tetradigem wrote:dont give me that shit we ALL know the problem is the artificial player count.

No we don't. Loftar or jorb stated that W8 peak player counts were similar to what it is right now and there was ZERO lag then after the second day's rush was over.

tetradigem wrote:which is every large group running multiple botting alts for each person 24/7.

I don't think so. We're not botting at all yet. Dis might, but nobody cares anymore. AD is probably just nolifing really hard, skipping school and shit and pumping all their resources into a select few fighters. It is actually very clever. We're just playing the game mostly.

tetradigem wrote:the game uses hardly and bandwidth and plays just fine on any graphics card made in the past decade except when you have boatloads of people running around within a certain distance of you.

Yeah, right. The sole reason loftar has been busy SINCE BASICALLY THE START OF WORLD 10 rewriting the fucking client is to make it run well on computers that aren't nuclear power plants.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oah2LAz ... e=youtu.be
Many of the early W10 zerg fights didn't get recorded because people couldn't fight while their clients ran at 3fps. Personally my computer couldn't even render a small village.

tetradigem wrote:you know the exact cause as well as anyone else who puts some thought into it. big groups rushing to take over their entire continent ASAP and botalting there way to it.

Care to provide factual evidence or sources or anything other than retarded accusations? How did you come to this conclusion other than by pulling it out of your ass?

This botting thing is just getting ridiculous. It's just a strawman argument that you idiots point at so that you have an excuse for being a shitter. 90% of the time botting brings nothing extra to people unless you have a rented server where you run headless clients (privet, arkheolog!). OH LOOK THAT PLAYER IS BETTER THAN MINE HE MUST BE BOTTING! No. People just know how to play the game, or play more than you.

Alternatively you can make your own bots if you think that'll make you a better player. Spoiler alert: it won't.

tetradigem wrote:also never said he was. though if any of those characters are combat bots, than he indeed is at a huge disadvantage that he cant compensate for, because of the lag.

You have no idea how bots work. Bots are actually MORE fucked by lag because it's not something you can account for usually, and it breaks a lot of bots.

Frankly I find even the idea of using combat bots for pvp to be utterly offensive. Just what the fuck are you talking about. Again, Better = botting? WHAT?
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby bmjclark » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:49 pm

Guys 12 combat bots just camped a ram and raided my town. Please help
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby budzilla » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:52 pm

bmjclark wrote:Guys 12 combat bots just camped a ram and raided my town. Please help

Don't fret man I got my bots setting up bots as we speak to send over some bots.
budzilla

Postby boshaw » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:00 pm

We need to ban all attack bots!
boshaw

Postby bmjclark » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:11 pm

We tried to make our own bots but they teamed up on us and locked us in the cellar of our mansion. It's been 2 hours and they havent given us any food.
bmjclark

Postby rye130 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:16 pm

i love botS thEy doN't ever Do anytHing EviL to People
rye130

Postby bmjclark » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:24 pm

They took boshaw away. We dont know what they're going to do to him. Im scared
bmjclark

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot