Hermit Murdered

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hermit Murdered

Postby loskierek » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:00 pm

thats standard haven, as a hermit you have to pali quickly and turtle it until factions and villages have much better q than you and raiders wont bother much with your camp xD thats beenny strat since new haven and i am yet to die
loskierek

Postby MightySheep » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:14 pm

yeah not afking outside your walls is haven 101, everyone gotta learn the hard way at some point

its not hard to just log out while you do soemthing irl
MightySheep

Postby Malignancy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:31 pm

loskierek wrote:thats standard haven, as a hermit you have to pali quickly and turtle it until factions and villages have much better q than you and raiders wont bother much with your camp xD thats beenny strat since new haven and i am yet to die

Yeah we've got double palisade walls around our little stone tower.

MightySheep wrote:yeah not afking outside your walls is haven 101, everyone gotta learn the hard way at some point

its not hard to just log out while you do soemthing irl

I agree. This was unfortunately his time to learn that.
Malignancy

Postby neeco » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:09 pm

MightySheep wrote:its loftars fault, he made it so we cant simply coexist with hermits, haven is basically a battle royale where the end reward when u are the last man standing is a lag free experience

I demand separate servers for each continent! I should not be subjected to the lag of all the Ardennes client users on the south continent that are flooding the server with requests! Let me have justification for purging my continent.
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby Nexit » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:06 am

loleznub wrote:
Nexit wrote:There's something satisfying about murduring helpless hermits, it just takes the edge off

Gotta murder afking hermits because we all know your type wouldn't last long in an actual fight :lol:

Shut yo sorry ass up, I literally have 3 Hedgehug and 2 AD bodies. Why don't you drop your coords so you can say bye to your toon and stop wasting your time being shit at this game. Get a profile picture while you're at it, head ass.
Nexit

Postby borka » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:10 am

neeco wrote:I demand separate servers for each continent!

yay! And which continent will be the PvE only one ?!? ;)

Amber user on south ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby loleznub » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:33 am

Nexit wrote:
Shut yo sorry ass up, I literally have 3 Hedgehug and 2 AD bodies. Why don't you drop your coords so you can say bye to your toon and stop wasting your time being shit at this game. Get a profile picture while you're at it, head ass.

pics or it didnt happen
loleznub

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:33 am

loleznub wrote:
Nexit wrote:

pics or it didnt happen

Maybe he found them laying around and grabbed them before someone could come back to retreive?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby loleznub » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:30 am

MagicManICT wrote:Maybe he found them laying around and grabbed them before someone could come back to retreive?

I think it's more likely that its a random new player talking big, especially after looking at their post history. Besides, pics can be faked very easily.
loleznub

Previous

Return to The Moot