The Absolute Madlad

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

The Absolute Madlad

Postby jordancoles » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwFjdpyaroU

On the first week of world 11 one of our villagers, Jackson, was killed on deep water by a guy in a lynx cape. We managed to get a memo on the perp and tracked scents to a small island vault. Since that day we've been finding battery and theft scents all around our region and I am not even kidding when I say that every single one of them lead back to the same vault.

One of our villagers foraged a mandrake earlier today so we figured 'fuck it' and sent one his direction. The dude killed it, and then showed up INSIDE OF OUR WALLS a few minutes later.

After denying that he was kriminal skum for a bit, we decided to have a little tussle :!:

A few things to note:
I don't think my villagers knew they could help fight while on the claim so the first part of the fight they just sorta stood around and looked pretty, lol. Also, the character I was using was created a few days ago and is terribly underdeveloped and has almost no attributes. I actually started this alt with the intention of defending ourselves if this guy were to attack us again, and surprisingly, he came right into our walls :)
About 30 minutes before the guy showed up we had been out hunting for combat discoveries, so those helped out a lot too.

Good fight to the Lynxcape Bandit. If you were actually looking for peace maybe you shouldn't have been so aggressive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Enjoy!
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Re: The Absolute Madlad

Postby MightySheep » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:55 am

imagine being that crazy and he wasnt even good also what happens if you just close the gates and press evict?
MightySheep

Postby Cayur » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:59 am

lmfao that guy had some balls
Cayur

Postby jordancoles » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:10 am

MightySheep wrote:imagine being that crazy and he wasnt even good also what happens if you just close the gates and press evict?

It wouldn't let me evict because I was the one who initiated combat I think?

One of my villagers likely could've evicted them and after 30 seconds he likely would've gotten KO'd. I even asked for them to do it in the video but Idk, shitters I guess :roll:
The fight was more fun than an evict KO would've been anyways

The guy was dicking on me pretty hard, I was lucky my m8s helped out. My one villager is from NZ and I guess he started rubberbanding pretty hard once the combat started. You can see him running off from time to time to try to compose himself lol
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby ewig » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:57 pm

No combat video is complete without some shitty autotune cloudrap.
ewig

Postby peanutzrgud » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:32 pm

Next video - beard combing asmr
peanutzrgud

Postby Burinn » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:33 pm

This is a false flag attack. Coles won't stop attacking my villagers.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby neeco » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:07 pm

peanutzrgud wrote:Next video - beard combing asmr

Do it
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby Nek » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:10 am

no idea why he stopped randomly, he was dicking on you all lmao
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

banok wrote:GG nek, your thread was successful at baiting people on to us
Nek

Postby Gensokyo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:40 am

Nek wrote:no idea why he stopped randomly, he was dicking on you all lmao

I'm going to assume from the random stopping of movement, combat moves and going into peaceful that his connection was failing/his client was crashing.
Gensokyo

Next

Return to The Moot