the life and death of a Kitsune 2

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

the life and death of a Kitsune 2

Postby kitsune121x » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:41 pm

My Life in new brodgar
I think new brodgar is ran by a lunatic

when it comes to Haven and hearth my mindset is try not to get into a fight with someone you cannot win against or plotting did fight anyone at all in any way of any kind is never a good idea learning how to fight I respect that part but trying to find a fight no

The more I've learned about PVP in the game the more I hate the current meta
6~12 Quick Barrage and 1~2Cleave that's all it takes to kill someone
make sure your inventory is full of water skins and flasks if you don't want that to happen to you soon as your run out of water or energy you're dead

right now at the moment there's only two viable combat sets in PvP unarmed combat is not even on the list of any viable strategies so if you like punching shit it's not going to work in PvP
I'll never be a useful fighter in PvP I get overwhelmed too easily
because it's hard for me to get bearings in this system cuz how fast the fights go I'm totally crushed before I'm able to get like a clear idea what I need to do
I chose to kill myself again cuz I new brodgar would eventually get into a situation where they would get into a fight they won't be able to win

I felt like I wasn't able to contribute in any of beneficial way to new brodgar and I didn't feel like I had anything I can offer or trade I was debating about trading tokens with some of the people there for a horse of all things but that's pretty damn expensive for a horse $10 for a horse so instead I said fuck it all start over again cuz I doubt I would have been able to keep any of my shit if I left with it

and by the way Ozzy he's plotting to attack you at some point I think you need to teach him a lesson PVP is never something you want to seek in this game

any doesn't really give a care about the new players if he did he would have gave him the basic materials to build a palisade when they move into the village now they have to get that shit their selves they have to dry the hides and wait for the leather to be ready meanwhile people like Ozzy can come in and kill them

I understand he wants members in the village to be self sufficient but if you're running a village there's some bear Basics you should give the stuff for a palisade at bare minimum and one water skin so they don't have to use a wooden garbage cup or a paper cup made out of bark

I'm personally going to be probably taking a break for a month all of a sudden got the urge to play Eve online again even if I choose not to take a break I'm probably going to play more casually play hardcore enough to build up a palisade then go easy on the game from that point on
kitsune121x

Re: the life and death of a Kitsune 2

Postby momosan » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:52 pm

What a plot twist.
momosan

Postby pimotimo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:55 pm

So if u want to build a palisade build it yourself, why should they provide with the materials TO ALL the ppl that will come to his village?
ALso you say ur leader is a lunatic yet you give no proof or explanation on to why he is what u claim he is. ZZZZZ.
pimotimo

Postby borka » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:03 pm

Honestly i think New Brodgar never was the idea of a "you come and get" but trying to be self sustainable together with the community there ... i think it has other flaws then that (while i only can judge from W7 Alt char in New Brodgar which was overall fun with all those ppl there ... )

I guess you're doing better on your own

gl! :)
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby Aceb » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:12 pm

GL and better luck next time o7 !
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby KitsuneG » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:13 pm

Damn i almost have a heart attack when saw topic title. huh.. im alive.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby dullah » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:14 pm

can i have your stuff ?
o/
dullah

Postby borka » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:22 pm

KitsuneG wrote:Damn i almost have a heart attack when saw topic title. huh.. im alive.

The living G ... good there are different join dates ;) :)
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby 2d0x » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:27 pm

KitsuneG wrote:Damn i almost have a heart attack when saw topic title. huh.. im alive.

You're not just a fox, but a fox with a G-spot.
Excuse me, I don't speak English.
2d0x

Postby KitsuneG » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:36 pm

2d0x wrote:You're not just a fox, but a fox with a G-spot.

Damn - you are good at finding G-spots!
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Next

Return to The Moot