Happy Day 100!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Happy Day 100!

Postby SmackMcBacon » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:55 pm

riisinkerääjä wrote:Lol you are so wrong you know that you can still die by over dmg. You can be easily overstacked with openings -> cleave and ur dead

If you run around like an idiot with already a nice portion of HHP damage then yes, you could get killed
Otherwise it will be very difficult imho, I've been beat down a few times now but none of them managed to 'overstack with openings and cleave me to death'
Did this happen to you or do you know anyone that did, and if so how did it happen? I do actually hope I'm wrong because I liked what we had before this

However, what sense would it make to then have this mechanic if it's so easy kill?
Might as well just remove it and go back to the way it was :)
SmackMcBacon

Postby Veliaf » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:09 pm

Doing quite well, first world I've started to seriously play, though played on last two worlds a tiny bit. Besides few setbacks at the start.
Veliaf

Postby Grog » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:47 am

budzilla wrote:Been having a blast. Got some of my Wurm buddies to try it out and they are loving it so far, a couple even got verification after just a few hours of playing that's how much they're enjoying it.

Always nice to hear about new people joining! Welcome ya'll.
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby Ants » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:53 am

I almost drowned in dirt.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (146.57 KiB) Viewed 620 times
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Previous

Return to The Moot