The kingdom of Fire and Ice

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The kingdom of Fire and Ice

Postby Damon_Cooper » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:34 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:X D tbh i guess it was MOSTLY my idea to decide to raid NK and i asked AD for help on it because i knew the other people in our alliance wouldnt wanna help. i liked almost everyone in NK but DANI ofc, and kinda hola. tbh i was ok with hola even at the time, although he kind of annoyed me on some stuff prior. anyways i actually raided them for my OWN SEKRIT REASONS. i cant really speak on why everyone else wanted to, i guess because they hated dani/hola, but i was pretty happy that they all helped me do it X D

Weren't you just bored to look at the same streets of Aurora through troll eyes? Was it a false reason? :o
Enjoyment's alternative account
Damon_Cooper

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:56 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:X D tbh i guess it was MOSTLY my idea to decide to raid NK and i asked AD for help on it because i knew the other people in our alliance wouldnt wanna help. i liked almost everyone in NK but DANI ofc, and kinda hola. tbh i was ok with hola even at the time, although he kind of annoyed me on some stuff prior. anyways i actually raided them for my OWN SEKRIT REASONS. i cant really speak on why everyone else wanted to, i guess because they hated dani/hola, but i was pretty happy that they all helped me do it X D

Troll irl - it was his idea all along...
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:02 am

Damon_Cooper wrote:

Weren't you just bored to look at the same streets of Aurora through troll eyes? Was it a false reason? :o

:smirk:
ChildhoodObesity

Postby azrid » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:43 am

Kaios wrote: I've played every world since 3 in their entirety except for 6 or 7 (Whichever was the lag fest) and I did not play for the last half of world 10, nice try though.

We were talking about LadyGoo. I am talking about LadyGoo.
I will be expecting an apology in my PMs from you for that outburst.
azrid

Postby Sholom » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:26 am

rye130 wrote:You also have no clue how to bingo you useless piece of garbage :evil:

loleznub wrote:An entire ROW is missing LOOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

It doesn't have to be square, like at all. There are other types of bingo besides the classic American kind.
You just get different points for different rows.
Or count only horizontal/vertical rows. Or just add blank spaces if you care. Play it however you like folks!
Sholom

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:35 am

Kaios wrote:Fair enough but I was kind of hoping for the people that are actually doing the trolling and harassing to also comment on why they would want to do that but obviously that's too much to ask, or they really don't have any good reason because they know the type of people that they are too. The type to pave swastikas and hide behind alts. :lol:

we literally gave you like 10 reasons why they did it and you keep repeating yourself quit sucking his dick so hard.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Kaios » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:46 am

well if u noticed a mod removed the reference to some things u guys were talking about that aren’t game related because let’s be honest those reasons are very poor considering you’re all fuckin weirdo losers in my eyes

Don’t @ me
Kaios

Postby infectedking3 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:48 am

Ardennesss wrote:To be fair, when Kenpachi was beefing with Nikita and Dani quite literally seized his trading stand and all the assets inside it claiming they were forfeit because he was now their enemy

And publicly lied to everything that I kept it for self gain while trying to make me seem like 100% the bad guy... but whatevz....

wonder-ass wrote:I was told that Dani:
-Went full blown Pepe Le Pew on female members of his kingdom (screenshots of that were actually leaked)
-Emotionally manipulated people, bullied some out of the game
-Put bounties on people for little to no reason
-Spread misinformation about people to make members of his kingdom think they were bad guys

This is FACT.

Kaios wrote:Any of you guys care that I was breaking my own cairns for ladygoo on my birthday so my friends didn’t get raided? No? Fuck off then.

I remember you having to do that and even I thought it was a bit unfair for you to have to do that tbh.

Kaios wrote:The type to pave swastikas and hide behind alts. :lol:

This could be legitimately 50% of the community when they get bored tbh...
infectedking3

Postby Ants » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:20 pm

Kaios wrote:well if u noticed a mod removed the reference to some things u guys were talking about that aren’t game related because let’s be honest those reasons are very poor considering you’re all fuckin weirdo losers in my eyes

Don’t @ me

I edited my post out of courtesy, but I want to stress that every single thing I mentioned was game related as far as I know. I do not bring real life drama here. The mods make a mistake. :roll:
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Previous

Return to The Moot