The kingdom of Fire and Ice

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The kingdom of Fire and Ice

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:09 pm

Kaios wrote:I don’t know about you guys but I only base my hatred of some of the people in this game on my personal experiences with them. I appreciate you taking the time to respond but it’s rather difficult to believe a majority of that is true considering I’ve known many of you guys for a long time and not once have I heard about any such behaviour even from the people that I really dislike and I certainly wouldn’t be spreading rumours about anyone based on hearsay.

Want to know why I think Davis and Sveta are cunts? Because I tried to be nice to them in W9 and they took advantage of my kindness. Want to know why I think LadyGoo is a cunt? Because she also did the same thing to me in W9 despite trying to play nice but has also has been a constant plague on this game since she started playing (botting). Want to know why I think X player is a cunt? Just ask and I can give you a pretty definitive reason as to why certain players are fucking assholes and also why no one ever seemingly complains about their asshole behaviour.

I was told that Dani:
-Went full blown Pepe Le Pew on female members of his kingdom (screenshots of that were actually leaked)
-Emotionally manipulated people, bullied some out of the game
-Put bounties on people for little to no reason
-Spread misinformation about people to make members of his kingdom think they were bad guys
-Talked shit about people on discord then deleted the chat history to claim it was faked
-Made noobs do slave labor without a reward

this seems like pretty good reasons to hate someone.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Kaios » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Any of you guys care that I was breaking my own cairns for ladygoo on my birthday so my friends didn’t get raided? No? Fuck off then.
Kaios

Postby neeco » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:25 pm

wonder-ass wrote:
Kaios wrote:

Combined IQ of these two is about 60.
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby Grog » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:59 pm

Hey Ants, you completly forgot the rumor that Dani eats children.
About 3 per day.
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby Ants » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:06 pm

Grog wrote:Hey Ants, you completly forgot the rumor that Dani eats children.
About 3 per day.

I eat children every day too. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby azrid » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:30 pm

Kaios wrote:Any of you guys care that I was breaking my own cairns for ladygoo on my birthday so my friends didn’t get raided? No? Fuck off then.

no one cares about people that dont play
azrid

Postby Kaios » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:11 pm

Did I shit in your cheerios or something azrid because I've played every world since 3 in their entirety except for 6 or 7 (Whichever was the lag fest) and I did not play for the last half of world 10, nice try though.

It doesn't matter if someone cares about me or not, my point is that plenty of players in this game have done far worse things to cause unnecessary stress on people in their real lives and you never have any player mention or give one iota of a shit about those situations which is why I feel like that list of garbage is a bunch of excuses when not a single player, from what I've seen, has ever made any such accusations public.
Kaios

Postby Ants » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:36 pm

Kaios wrote:Did I shit in your cheerios or something azrid because I've played every world since 3 in their entirety except for 6 or 7 (Whichever was the lag fest) and I did not play for the last half of world 10, nice try though.

It doesn't matter if someone cares about me or not, my point is that plenty of players in this game have done far worse things to cause unnecessary stress on people in their real lives and you never have any player mention or give one iota of a shit about those situations which is why I feel like that list of garbage is a bunch of excuses when not a single player, from what I've seen, has ever made any such accusations public.

The accusations were primarily made on the HH discord over a period of many months. I found them with the search feature. Yes, they were public.
Ants

Postby Kaios » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:38 pm

Ants wrote:The accusations were primarily made on the HH discord over a period of many months. I found them with the search feature. Yes, they were public.

Hmm I recall we just had a discussion about baseless accusations, tell me, what was the conclusion we made?
Kaios

Postby Ants » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:46 pm

Kaios wrote:
Ants wrote:The accusations were primarily made on the HH discord over a period of many months. I found them with the search feature. Yes, they were public.

Hmm I recall we just had a discussion about baseless accusations, tell me, what was the conclusion we made?

I'm not sure what you mean.

There is evidence of Dani doing things in Haven and Hearth, though, so the accusations are not completely baseless.
Last edited by Ants on Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ants

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot