The kingdom of Fire and Ice

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The kingdom of Fire and Ice

Postby Kaios » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:48 pm

Ants wrote:I'm not sure what you mean.

There is evidence of Dani behaviour, though, so the accusations are not completely baseless.

So basically you guys are on the forum white knighting is what you're saying, oh boy and here I thought I was the white knight for simply wanting to kill some meanies.
Last edited by Granger on Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed RL references from quote.
Kaios

Postby Ants » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:53 pm

Kaios wrote:
Ants wrote:I'm not sure what you mean.

There is evidence of Dani behaviour, though, so the accusations are not completely baseless.

So basically you guys are on the forum white knighting is what you're saying, oh boy and here I thought I was the white knight for simply wanting to kill some meanies.

Hey now, don't lump me with the others. I have no beef with Dani. You just asked for reasons people might want to attack F&I/NK and I delivered because I was in your shoes once, totally confused about what was going on.
I keep hearing about something that happened but no one ever actually explains what it was that caused them to do any of that raiding and have such a hard-on for Dani who as long as I have known him has been mostly interested in making beautiful villages and not much more.

I checked the archive to look at W10 moot threads and the only information I see available on it is the tldr w10 thread in which childhoodobesity gives a quick run down and it basically says “NK helped us for half the world, then we destroyed them in the other half.”
Last edited by Granger on Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed RL references from quote.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Kaios » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:55 pm

Fair enough but I was kind of hoping for the people that are actually doing the trolling and harassing to also comment on why they would want to do that but obviously that's too much to ask, or they really don't have any good reason because they know the type of people that they are too. The type to pave swastikas and hide behind alts. :lol:
Kaios

Postby jordancoles » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:14 am

Kaios wrote:Want to know why I think Davis and Sveta are cunts? Because I tried to be nice to them in W9 and they took advantage of my kindness. Want to know why I think LadyGoo is a cunt? Because she also did the same thing to me in W9 despite trying to play nice but has also has been a constant plague on this game since she started playing (botting). Want to know why I think X player is a cunt? Just ask and I can give you a pretty definitive reason as to why certain players are fucking assholes and also why no one ever seemingly complains about their asshole behaviour.

Ohhh do me! Do me!

Edit: I can confirm that Dani was a fukkin weirdo btw. I have seen chatlogs as well as ones that were never posted in the Discords/on the forums, and yeah, I would say that they were raid-worthy. Whether that's reason enough to fuck over everyone living with him at the same time I can't really say, it depends how affected you were and how hard you wanted to neckbeard to get back at him I suppose
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Kaios » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:20 am

jordan is nice but I remember being an asshole to him myself for some reason which I have now forgotten, sorry
Kaios

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:52 am

X D tbh i guess it was MOSTLY my idea to decide to raid NK and i asked AD for help on it because i knew the other people in our alliance wouldnt wanna help. i liked almost everyone in NK but DANI ofc, and kinda hola. tbh i was ok with hola even at the time, although he kind of annoyed me on some stuff prior. anyways i actually raided them for my OWN SEKRIT REASONS. i cant really speak on why everyone else wanted to, i guess because they hated dani/hola, but i was pretty happy that they all helped me do it X D
ChildhoodObesity

Postby MightySheep » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:54 am

what is this thread even about
MightySheep

Postby Sholom » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:36 am

(I have no clue what this thread is about and who are any of those people)
Sholom

Postby rye130 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:47 am

Sholom wrote:Image

You also have no clue how to bingo you useless piece of garbage :evil:
rye130

Postby loleznub » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:49 am

Sholom wrote:Image

An entire ROW is missing LOOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
loleznub

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot