North East continent murderers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

North East continent murderers

Postby SnowWiggles » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:21 pm

I was out and about on a horse, suddenly a wagon appeared on screen as I was on a tree mission to greet a tree. 4-6 guys drop out of the wagon and someone block me in, even though there was plenty of space around me.... I am on the horse and the horse doesnt even budge at all.... I cant escape. Its bullshit that you can be aggroed by another player from the momemt you are within viewing range. I get off the horse since the horse wont move. I still cannot run to escape. They guys KO me and bring me from near 200HHP to 50HHP. After I am KOD they are still doing damage to me and I am brough down to 9HHP and as still attacking me while I am in the process of going to my HF. I don't even have rage. What kind of bullshit is this?

Aggroing me the second I am on screen. Preventing my horse from moving. Preventing me from moving. Had I not HF i would have died, yet I don't have rage. This system is fucking stupid.

And it looks Like i cant even do tree quests now because this tree is in a specific spot where this fuck tards live
SnowWiggles

Re: North East continent murderers

Postby Zachary09 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:23 pm

You should consider moving elsewhere, then. Central islands are fairly peaceful. If you want, I can set you up with a wilderness beacon to the Isle of Man, where I live.
Zachary09

Postby SnowWiggles » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:24 pm

I actually am still alive and playing with a friend. I moved from the south continent because everyone was getting raided by the russians and what not. I took several vortexs to get here. I like it up here. *sigh*
SnowWiggles

Postby Zachary09 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:29 pm

You gotta endure then. Good luck.
Zachary09

Postby Saxony4 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:47 pm

post coords of the baddies
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby Granger » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:54 pm

SnowWiggles wrote:I someone block me in, even though there was plenty of space around me.... I am on the horse and the horse doesnt even budge at all....
They could have casted rawhide on you (which would make the horse not moving) and you client didn't load the changed mesh quick enough.
Its bullshit that you can be aggroed by another player from the momemt you are within viewing range.
Understandable stance.
I get off the horse since the horse wont move. I still cannot run to escape.
With room around you - or had they surrounded you at this point?
They guys KO me and bring me from near 200HHP to 50HHP.
So far expected.
After I am KOD they are still doing damage to me and I am brough down to 9HHP and as still attacking me while I am in the process of going to my HF. I don't even have rage.
It would be interesting to know how they did that as KO should break combat - and if that is intended behavior of the game.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Lyrroth » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:11 pm

maybe they used fleas?
Lyrroth

Postby Vassteel » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:58 pm

AOE attacks still do damage to a KO'd opponent. that's prob what they were exploiting to kill you
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby Razzbane » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:08 am

That was AD prolly, they visited NE continent to defend their weak friend's realm.
Razzbane

Postby Sacraer » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:13 am

Razzbane wrote:That was AD prolly, they visited NE continent to defend their weak friend's realm.

we only visited you after a few ur ganks noobs
Sacraer

Next

Return to The Moot