North East continent murderers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: North East continent murderers

Postby svino » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:18 am

Razzbane wrote:That was AD prolly, they visited NE continent to defend their weak friend's realm.

Kind of ironic that you're blaming someone else for ganking noobs.

In fact, did the murderers look like this?

or maybe like this?

and was the wagon blue?

If so, it was razzbane himself who ganked you. Sad to see him blame someone else.

Anyway, his crimes didn't last very long because someone tracked and killed him not long after you were attacked.
svino

Postby NeoBasilisk » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:00 am

Vassteel wrote:AOE attacks still do damage to a KO'd opponent. that's prob what they were exploiting to kill you

This needs to be addressed immediately
NeoBasilisk

Postby bmjclark » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:13 am

Vassteel wrote:AOE attacks still do damage to a KO'd opponent. that's prob what they were exploiting to kill you

Fairly sure this is not the case at all unless there's some other trick that I'm not aware of. The AoE moves only hit people you're in combat with.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Vassteel » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:45 am

it was the only thing i could think of. how else would you killsomeone without using fleas or leeches that aint got rage
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:32 am

Vassteel wrote:it was the only thing i could think of. how else would you killsomeone without using fleas or leeches that aint got rage

It's a reasonable guess. Needs proof, though, unless it's intended. Seems like others have experience saying it doesn't.

If someone has proof this works (aoe attacks hitting ko'd players), post it in bugs or PM evidence to jorb.

Character sheet would show what wounds were there. Flea bites or such would show up.

@OP: This is the nature of the game. it sucks to die, even to get beaten to within an inch of death. Don't get mad, get even in any way possible. There's always someone looking for an excuse to fight and will usually do it cheaply if you're not in a position to do it yourself.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby SnowWiggles » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:36 am

I dont know how fleas worked but i thought maybe they were putting leeches on me, because i was leaking 1 damage every like 0.025 seconds it was a long string of negative -1s. anyways no leeches were put on me so idk.

It was not a blue wagon it was white, but there was at least 4 of them. i responded poorly. And i couldnt really move after I was off the horse, but there was plenty of space.
SnowWiggles

Postby SnowWiggles » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:36 am

That being said I have plenty of scents so if anyone wants to send nidbanes I can meet you. :)
SnowWiggles

Postby Razzbane » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:05 am

Sacraer wrote:
Razzbane wrote:That was AD prolly, they visited NE continent to defend their weak friend's realm.

we only visited you after a few ur ganks noobs

We were ganking only your friends, not hermits :)

How to make that nice blue wagon btw? i really like it.
Razzbane

Postby Frantianno228 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:23 am

My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby wonder-ass » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:01 pm

it was fleas get rekt lmao.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot