Meteor fight! AD victory (HH suck)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Meteor fight! AD victory (HH suck)

Postby Headchef » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:23 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Headchef wrote:could you enlighten me how it was beneficial? since LP > feps, how can it be good?

it would KINDA ruin the point if i told u ok...

what? there still is a point? oh you mean when all AD quit of boredom you can be strong ok xd
Headchef

Postby Ardennesss » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:55 pm

Headchef wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Headchef wrote:could you enlighten me how it was beneficial? since LP > feps, how can it be good?

it would KINDA ruin the point if i told u ok...

what? there still is a point? oh you mean when all AD quit of boredom you can be strong ok xd
Christ you're really clinging to this one thing in your entire life that's going well eh? :oops:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Headchef » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:23 pm

Yes because you know anything about my life Ardennes :oops: think our group has 2 guys with high stats and I'm not one of them so idk what you're on about, maybe it's your life diet of creamy cock getting inside your head :oops:
Headchef

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:27 pm

Headchef wrote:Yes because you know anything about my life Ardennes :oops: think our group has 2 guys with high stats and I'm not one of them so idk what you're on about, maybe it's your life diet of creamy cock getting inside your head :oops:

xdd my stats when i died was pretty average for ur group and i was way ahead of ppl in our group, i think you have a warped view of what high stats is!! but idk half our main fighter squad didnt even bother playing this world and the other half already quit of boredom anyways but i wouldnt need to die to grind up high stats when no one is playing smhing try again noob
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ganhart » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:35 pm

Tarnum wrote:Lol, my screens, but yes its true 3 last meteors HH not even try to fight because they cant. We did not destroy main hh villages only because siege in this game is imposible. Well, must of us boring and stop to play, at last meteor we just 3 people. Hope at next meteor we will see hedges

Tbh the only reason for you guys haven't sieged any major city of HH yet is a subconscious fear that if HH will disappear you will lose the last motivation for playing this game - you won't have an imaginary enemy to compete with.
Ganhart

Postby Headchef » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:38 pm

Ganhart wrote:
Tarnum wrote:Lol, my screens, but yes its true 3 last meteors HH not even try to fight because they cant. We did not destroy main hh villages only because siege in this game is imposible. Well, must of us boring and stop to play, at last meteor we just 3 people. Hope at next meteor we will see hedges

Tbh the only reason for you guys haven't sieged any major city of HH yet is a subconscious fear that if HH will disappear you will lose the last motivation for playing this game - you won't have an imaginary enemy to compete with.

well no the actual case is that siege is currently retarded but maybe if jorb will make some changes it will come don't worry.
Headchef

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:41 pm

Headchef wrote:
well no the actual case is that siege is currently retarded but maybe if jorb will make some changes it will come don't worry.

did u even try it?? urr group has never done sieges xd i dont think you know what youre talking about
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ganhart » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:46 pm

Headchef wrote:
Ganhart wrote:

I like how people calling things retarded even without actually trying it, but anyway, the siege is always "retarded" for delusional boys like you, who is afraid of doing anything that takes longer than hour.
Ganhart

Postby Headchef » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:26 pm

It's more a matter of resource than time really but you wouldn't understand because you're too busy pretending to be a big boy on forums while in game you are rubbing sticks in your sprucecap. Stay clueless.
Headchef

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:29 pm

Unless there's spammed archery tower boxes everywhere on the claim you're sieging it's like x10 easier than last world tbh
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot