Raid!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Raid! BUG!

Postby iamahh » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:02 pm

so they got visitors buff at the mine gate, then lose buff at the top gate?

not sure but i think visitors gate also removes buff?
Last edited by iamahh on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iamahh

Postby Ardennesss » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:06 pm

So TL;DR is that noob griefs other noobs and gets rekt for it and is now butthurt on the forums that he couldn't figure out how to build gates?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Senretsu » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:14 pm

Kek.

Noob? I've been playing since like, world 4.
I'm also a verified account with my own custom hats :)
I hope it was worth getting skulled and deboned over the maybe 2 bars of copper total that was in the mine for mine supports. xD

Either way, he didn't get our hidden master keys and other keys I threw into the river before he even arrived so our locks and gates will be all functional again by tomorrow. Assuming I don't just move everything into HH.

I've been getting blown up all week in EVE Online though so don't worry, I ain't even mad atcha.
If anything I'm embarrassed he managed to get the ram up before I noticed.
To further detail what happened, if anyone is still interested and following; I had just logged on to my farmer alt for the first time in about 5 weeks when I noticed the scene as portrayed by the screenshots. They raided whiskey outpost which is our little spruce hat training center me and para run for inducting new players into the game. So, altogether, 2 bars of copper, maybe a half bucket of mercury, and a tiny topaz was all of value that remained in that village. If you do plan on coming back, I am puzzled as to why, as we have nothing of value here to be taken, despite what the towers might suggest. I was also told to be wary of the nearby russians. Whiskey outpost is a forward operating base for Hedgehugs. Nothing more. It's the Shiganshina district of Wall Maria. A big bump sticking out of the true wall to distract titans long enough for everyone else to get behind wall rose, and function like something of an early warning system. And it worked :) I won't be such an easy target 2nd time!

Senretsu

Postby Kaios » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Headchef wrote:The bottom line of the story is:

If you choose to live in hedgehugs, you will get bothered by these shitters ¦] AD #1

Sounds like they only raided that place because the owners were being a nuisance tho, I'm just curious how visitor was avoided
Kaios

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:38 pm

CaveHermit wrote:yeah i bugraiding ppl and camping roads cf 24/7 and i am sad bcs when i camp that road 24/7 i never saw any HH fighter :D like that you protecting local hermits noob

i think you saw me about 100x and ran into 1 of ur 3 safe palis 2 minimaps away about 100x
ChildhoodObesity

Postby azrid » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:24 pm

good job raiding this weeb
next up all the other weebs
azrid

Postby Headchef » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:48 pm

azrid wrote:good job raiding this weeb
next up all the other weebs

burn the weebs
Headchef

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:36 pm

Glad I decided to get the hell out of the southern continent way back at world start.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:45 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Glad I decided to get the hell out of the southern continent way back at world start.

were protecting our neighborhood hermits oke
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Terry69 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:07 am

Dab!
Terry69

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot