Local Lad Sends AD Bois on Wild Goose Chase

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Local Lad Sends AD Bois on Wild Goose Chase

Postby Kaios » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:22 pm

CaveHermit wrote:Kaios for that loot you probably you will want get deep throat so shut up ygg boi or i will left south continent and back to you ;)

only if they are big enough to make my lips bleed, but that doesn't mean I care about what u do on this game so go do whatever u want fag ur life will still be shit
Kaios

Postby CaveHermit » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:24 pm

Kaios wrote:
CaveHermit wrote:Kaios for that loot you probably you will want get deep throat so shut up ygg boi or i will left south continent and back to you ;)

only if they are big enough to make my lips bleed, but that doesn't mean I care about what u do on this game so go do whatever u want fag ur life will still be shit

well but later dont spam about it i will get nuked for build minehole XD and saying (i know better mechanic that game than u shut up) XD you show how u know mechanic and was want nuked my village for build minehole in forest to your 1lvl :lol: :lol:
CaveHermit

Postby Kaios » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:26 pm

i legitimately thought it wasn't possible to build mineholes down on to claims any more ok that makes me an idiot for not double checking how the mechanics work but it doesn't change what a lifeless fag you are
Kaios

Postby CaveHermit » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:29 pm

Kaios wrote:i legitimately thought it wasn't possible to build mineholes down on to claims any more ok that makes me an idiot for not double checking how the mechanics work but it doesn't change what a lifeless fag you are

Well my life is shit and i am fag bcs i raid you and was want 1v3 you when 2days before to johan u said. (I will destroy felix in 1v1 in perry but dont want risk) later i call u 1v3 you and your friends what was stay and watch how i take loot from village :/ good select. if someone is better than you he must be fag :lol: :lol:
CaveHermit

Postby Kaios » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:30 pm

I have no idea what the fuck you're even trying to say jesus christ it's like someone gave a toddler a computer
Kaios

Postby wonder-ass » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:55 pm

maybe we ahould valhalla ???? Or u guys scared!?
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby BreastInspectorPI » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:08 am

Headchef wrote:Anyway we don't often harass noobs it's just when running into them.
Last time was when we raid the plot in worms and just meet some random guy when boating a bit south on redhand, but we dont actively search for them :roll:

We're messing around everywhere a bit and if you want to start shit then feel free to do so.

Also the point is that if you get a message that your nabs are being killed, it's basically us waiting for you to come out and fight, but you never will because don't care about those nabs enough and prefer the safety of your wall. Nice whale btw.

Can confirm this

One thing I wanted to mention after reading the thread a bit is that they immediately attacked and killed my forage alt which was wearing nettle gear and riding a log boat 3 tiles out from the vault and it wasn't even boating in the direction of my island since I had decided to take a longer loop around.

They were correct in that I had archery tower supplies on me, but I could have just as easily been some realm noob boating around and minding my own business. I saw a knarr come on screen, I said hello and then I was immediately KO'd and my boat was bashed. No conversation or confirmation and that was the first time I had seen any of them aside from their naked alt seeing my naked alt inside the walls earlier in the day.

So basically "AD doesn't kill people--unless they see them ingame and have the chance to kill them"

I guess I'm fine with that, but why try to hide it?
BreastInspectorPI

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:51 am

*actively looks for people multiple hours a day* haha we dont kill people unless we run into them
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Headchef » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:42 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:*actively looks for people multiple hours a day* haha we dont kill people unless we run into them

First part is already untrue.
Felix is the one who explore the most.
I'm usually in base trying to keep things running.
But when we go steal from worms village and then found a guy, of course just ko him lol.
Headchef

Postby Tarnum » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:01 am

AD protect residents of kingdom, be in AD realm means be safer then anywhere else
AD ofcorse hunt and kill enemy of AD
Nobody here even care about random hermits, on enemy lands also. if you are not a part of enemy - you can fear nothing, but if you come close to battlefield, ofcorse you can take knock out. Be careful.
W3 LS of Boar Bay
W4 LS of Herbalist
W5 LS of Axes village
W6 LS of Abode of Hermit
W7 LS of Tarnum's Hermitage
W8 Hermit
W9 Emerald City, Ni Knights
W10 King of Silver Soul
W11 AD, LS of Ocean Store
Tarnum

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot