Local Lad Sends AD Bois on Wild Goose Chase

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Local Lad Sends AD Bois on Wild Goose Chase

Postby Terry69 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Wow.
Terry69

Postby jorb » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:23 pm

Cool it with the language.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Tarnum » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:37 am

MrPunchers wrote:Why did they even wanna siege it lol.

Ill tell you. Its not realy siege, and no profit, this guy attaked spursecups around, and it was why he get killed and why AD hunt on his outher character. Just police
W3 LS of Boar Bay
W4 LS of Herbalist
W5 LS of Axes village
W6 LS of Abode of Hermit
W7 LS of Tarnum's Hermitage
W8 Hermit
W9 Emerald City, Ni Knights
W10 King of Silver Soul
W11 AD, LS of Ocean Store
Tarnum

Postby zeeder3 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:27 pm

Very good post! I give this 1 upvote!
zeeder3

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:24 pm

It was a good read, and props to AD for protecting the hermits and noobs of the area. Respect.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:56 am

Tarnum wrote:

Ill tell you. Its not realy siege, and no profit, this guy attaked spursecups around, and it was why he get killed and why AD hunt on his outher character. Just police

lol u guys are dropping wrecking balls at every random nab base around, ive got like 20 pms about it and its not like theyre all criminals
ChildhoodObesity

Postby kiddoinc » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:11 am

Are these AD boys really as bad as they seem? Like hunting sprucecaps and stuff? They've become active in my neck of the woods.
kiddoinc

Postby Headchef » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:30 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Tarnum wrote:

lol u guys are dropping wrecking balls at every random nab base around, ive got like 20 pms about it and its not like theyre all criminals

Yes okay interesting claim, show us atleast half of those pms? And not just claim of people who saw a wrecking ball somewhere, track it to us too.

Highly doubt it as far as I know we only set up wreckballs against people with scents or HH shit like worms village. If anyone did do it then it has been a lone wolf from our group. None of that has ever been mentionned in our warrior chat. Why would we wreck ball random nabs when we can just go to worms or fh?

I predict a contentless reply incoming something about how I can't do this or that or that you don't need proof.
Don't even bother replying if those supposed pms arent in your post.
Will probably only post 1 and not provide track proof or something along those lines.

kiddoinc wrote:Are these AD boys really as bad as they seem? Like hunting sprucecaps and stuff? They've become active in my neck of the woods.

AD continent is crime free area.
Will track if any scent found.
We do not commit any crime against people on our continent unless they have given strong reason for it (crimes against others on the continent, crimes againts us, or be really known enemy player).

Outside of our realm, it is up to discretion of whoever is playing.
Noone ''hunts'' sprucecaps but if you find one in hedgehog/nk territory then why not.

Maybe it will show the citizens they live in a realm that sure it has buffs, but if you have trouble fighters are still sitting in walls and don't give a fuck about you.

Everyone is welcome on west and life is crime free.
Headchef

Postby Astarisk » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:44 am

I've received a few pm's myself (some of them do live within the AD realm) about people who have had wrecking balls set up by a guy called trollex kitten or something. I tell them to try to pm someone in AD like orca or something about it all but they are noobs and most likely dont care to try to deal with that type of stuff. I just tell them I don't understand why a faction is picking on someone with q20 cone cows and just give them security tips.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Headchef » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:30 am

Astarisk wrote:I've received a few pm's myself (some of them do live within the AD realm) about people who have had wrecking balls set up by a guy called trollex kitten or something. I tell them to try to pm someone in AD like orca or something about it all but they are noobs and most likely dont care to try to deal with that type of stuff. I just tell them I don't understand why a faction is picking on someone with q20 cone cows and just give them security tips.

Instead of writing fantasy stories perhaps you can supply actual proof?

Highly doubt you can because you just make this up to make AD seem worse.

Meanwhile getting fucked in your realm is just part of daily routine and when you speak about it to HH they will never ever track us all world we get away with every single crime against you and the only pathetic retaliation you can think of is write bullshit stories on forum.

Proof or don't bother replying (trollex proof also nowhere to be seen)
Headchef

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot