Local Lad Sends AD Bois on Wild Goose Chase

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Local Lad Sends AD Bois on Wild Goose Chase

Postby LostJustice » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:49 pm

Tarnum wrote:AD protect residents of kingdom, be in AD realm means be safer then anywhere else
AD ofcorse hunt and kill enemy of AD
Nobody here even care about random hermits, on enemy lands also. if you are not a part of enemy - you can fear nothing, but if you come close to battlefield, ofcorse you can take knock out. Be careful.

You are an idiot. AD doesn't protect, they just raid people all day. Mostly Felix finding bases and dropping wrecking balls like last world.
LostJustice

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:34 am

Historically, both sides are terrible about noob raiding if you lump everyone together as a whole--allies, warrior partners, and such. If we're not seeing it in AD territory, then I think it has certain meanings, such as maybe "the other side" isn't invested enough into the game to even bother. The last few "meteor fight" reports certainly indicate that.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby LostJustice » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:53 am

MagicManICT wrote:Historically, both sides are terrible about noob raiding if you lump everyone together as a whole--allies, warrior partners, and such. If we're not seeing it in AD territory, then I think it has certain meanings, such as maybe "the other side" isn't invested enough into the game to even bother. The last few "meteor fight" reports certainly indicate that.

Even more of a reason for spruce caps to stop pointing a finger at the wrong crowd. And pretty sure there would be investment if there was roads to actually deal with situations but you know there is a lot of reasons why we can't have nice things.
LostJustice

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:32 pm

LostJustice wrote:And pretty sure there would be investment if there was roads to actually deal with situations but you know there is a lot of reasons why we can't have nice things.

You're right. While there's some good about the current world with oceans and such, there's a lot of baggage with it, too, that certainly is discouraging to players. I don't want to derail this thread with that discussion since we already have it at least a few different places. (Note: not calling out the particular patch for the patch notes I linked, but some of the conversation that has gone on about the world, and it could be several of the threads in Announcements about patches and such this world, and these aren't the only three threads discussing issues with the current world.) I think it is worth pointing out that "playing the innocent card" here is probably in bad form. ;)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby LostJustice » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:43 am

MagicManICT wrote:
LostJustice wrote:And pretty sure there would be investment if there was roads to actually deal with situations but you know there is a lot of reasons why we can't have nice things.

You're right. While there's some good about the current world with oceans and such, there's a lot of baggage with it, too, that certainly is discouraging to players. I don't want to derail this thread with that discussion since we already have it at least a few different places. (Note: not calling out the particular patch for the patch notes I linked, but some of the conversation that has gone on about the world, and it could be several of the threads in Announcements about patches and such this world, and these aren't the only three threads discussing issues with the current world.) I think it is worth pointing out that "playing the innocent card" here is probably in bad form. ;)

I am not playing any card other than the truth that we had no part in this and that there is wrong blames in current thread. Maybe falsified propaganda is to blame here. Looking at the last 10 threads, there really isn't anything HH was involved in. Mostly, it just bored AD players trying to find something to do in a world that is already dissolving of player counts for the noted issue. If you just take a look at knarr sails, it very easy to verify it wasn't one of HH. So in that regards to recent activities I do say there is innocence and wrongly proposed moot threads. Not to mention I see Ygg mentioned as well, even funnier that spruce caps don't know who are aggressors for hermit raids and who are not.

We made our decisions in the past, but I can assure you, none of these had anything to do with HH in recent time. :)
LostJustice

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:37 am

LostJustice wrote:I am not playing any card other than the truth that we had no part in this and that there is wrong blames in current thread.

Sorry if I started stepping on toes. It's just too often around here that people are playing the politics and "fake news" of the day, and that's what I read into it.

The game is the game. No flak from me for anyone playing it. :lol:
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to The Moot