Local Lad Sends AD Bois on Wild Goose Chase

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Local Lad Sends AD Bois on Wild Goose Chase

Postby Astarisk » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:19 am

Headchef wrote:
Astarisk wrote:I've received a few pm's myself (some of them do live within the AD realm) about people who have had wrecking balls set up by a guy called trollex kitten or something. I tell them to try to pm someone in AD like orca or something about it all but they are noobs and most likely dont care to try to deal with that type of stuff. I just tell them I don't understand why a faction is picking on someone with q20 cone cows and just give them security tips.

Instead of writing fantasy stories perhaps you can supply actual proof?

Highly doubt you can because you just make this up to make AD seem worse.

Meanwhile getting fucked in your realm is just part of daily routine and when you speak about it to HH they will never ever track us all world we get away with every single crime against you and the only pathetic retaliation you can think of is write bullshit stories on forum.

Proof or don't bother replying (trollex proof also nowhere to be seen)

There's no burden of proof that would satisfy you. I could post my chat logs here, but then you'd just claim that is fake.
I've gotten pms about wrecking balls and rude messages. They messaged me in case its troll since the guy is going around calling himself "trollex's kitten" or something. I think we all know here who would do things like that.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Headchef » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:37 am

Astarisk wrote:There's no burden of proof that would satisfy you. I could post my chat logs here, but then you'd just claim that is fake.
I've gotten pms about wrecking balls and rude messages. They messaged me in case its troll since the guy is going around calling himself "trollex's kitten" or something. I think we all know here who would do things like that.

Sure you have those messages.
It would not be fake, but it would not be inside AD realm.
We don't make crimes in our own continent.

The entire point here is that living in AD is safe, while in any other realm you are free to get bothered and HH don't give a fuck about you and just sit in walls :)

But sure they are great for making a market where if you sell only 2 of your ribs and half your kidney you can almost buy a cauldron!!! such community players
Headchef

Postby Kaios » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:06 pm

Headchef aka Alpha was a Dis asslicker while they were ruining the game with tokens and now he licks the ass of AD while they act the exact same way as Dis. This dude has never been and will never be a good player on his own and during the world he was in City Wok his village was easily harassed with little retaliation or defense from himself. I’m sure he cried a lot to LadyGoo about it though. People like you are so pathetic the way you suckle on the teat of top faction players and then act like you somehow became a god at the game. Shut the fuck up.
Kaios

Postby Headchef » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:36 pm

Kaios wrote:Headchef aka Alpha was a Dis asslicker while they were ruining the game with tokens and now he licks the ass of AD while they act the exact same way as Dis. This dude has never been and will never be a good player on his own and during the world he was in City Wok his village was easily harassed with little retaliation or defense from himself. I’m sure he cried a lot to LadyGoo about it though. People like you are so pathetic the way you suckle on the teat of top faction players and then act like you somehow became a god at the game. Shut the fuck up.

Ruining the game with tokens what do you mean?
I first play in world 9 and got in contact with Dis through my friend finding their trade thread in forums.

In world 10 from relations from trade we are just Alli village who live somewhere in Dis region.
Everything was very poorly organised and we wanted to make a cave base and focused so much on that, that everything else got pretty neglected.

Also had no warrior stats or any experience due to only starting this game in w9.

After W10 Dis has died my warrior friends go to AD and invited me too. So why would I not do that?

Which top faction players are you talking about, ladygoo was a trade relation and got in AD through my friends so what do you mean lmao.

But don't worry Kaios you can rant all you want in this thread it's okay. Maybe it will feel like you compensate some things for yourself when you get to type like this :)

I obviously changed lots since first starting this game and learn from the experience of world 10. None of my guys were good or anything it was just a group of friends who chose to play near to Dis and yes we got harassed as if we were actual Dis themselves lmao.

Probably because the shitters back then also couldn't take on actual Dis so they come to vandal our underdeveloped noob town of 80 feps people hahahaha.

But if you take satisfaction out of shitting on how noob my w10 was then good for you man I hope it distracts you from the agony of the rest of your existence ah shit I just reminded you too bad :(
Headchef

Postby Kaios » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:39 pm

I'm just saying dude, it's rather hypocritical for you to take this stance towards any player when you've been in the same position and know what it's like.

Headchef wrote:But if you take satisfaction out of shitting on how noob my w10 was then good for you man I hope it distracts you from the agony of the rest of your existence ah shit I just reminded you too bad :(

and now irony too
Kaios

Postby Headchef » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:16 pm

Kaios wrote:I'm just saying dude, it's rather hypocritical for you to take this stance towards any player when you've been in the same position and know what it's like.

Headchef wrote:But if you take satisfaction out of shitting on how noob my w10 was then good for you man I hope it distracts you from the agony of the rest of your existence ah shit I just reminded you too bad :(

and now irony too

Well yes I understand what it's like but I also understood that risk when I side with Dis while I know I'm new at the game?
After all was over it was still a fun world and gave me lot of insight that I didn't have before so all is well :P
Headchef

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:37 pm

Headchef wrote:The entire point here is that living in AD is safe, while in any other realm you are free to get bothered and HH don't give a fuck about you and just sit in walls :)

But sure they are great for making a market where if you sell only 2 of your ribs and half your kidney you can almost buy a cauldron!!! such community players

do you realize how ridiculous you sound? your realm is safe becasue you guys dont kill/harass noobs in it and ours ISNT because you guys KILL/HARASS noobs in it XD. your realm wouldnt be safe if we were low enough to go constantly kill and harass noobs. but we dont do that because its stupid and theres no point. but i could go fuck with noobs all i want in your realm and you guys couldnt do shit about it, i could do it on shitty alts even and all youd do is track to palisades and wait for me to go off hearth if youre even online when im doing it.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Headchef » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:52 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Headchef wrote:The entire point here is that living in AD is safe, while in any other realm you are free to get bothered and HH don't give a fuck about you and just sit in walls :)

do you realize how ridiculous you sound? your realm is safe becasue you guys dont kill/harass noobs in it and ours ISNT because you guys KILL/HARASS noobs in it XD. your realm wouldnt be safe if we were low enough to go constantly kill and harass noobs. but we dont do that because its stupid and theres no point. but i could go fuck with noobs all i want in your realm and you guys couldnt do shit about it, i could do it on shitty alts even and all youd do is track to palisades and wait for me to go off hearth if youre even online when im doing it.

Since when you buy rage again?

Anyway we don't often harass noobs it's just when running into them.
Last time was when we raid the plot in worms and just meet some random guy when boating a bit south on redhand, but we dont actively search for them :roll:

We're messing around everywhere a bit and if you want to start shit then feel free to do so.

Also the point is that if you get a message that your nabs are being killed, it's basically us waiting for you to come out and fight, but you never will because don't care about those nabs enough and prefer the safety of your wall. Nice whale btw.
Headchef

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:44 pm

xd m8 maybe the majority of your guys or almost all even dont do this but we both know theres at least 1 PERSON or KITTEN in your group who is harassing noobs 24/7!!!! and the reason i dont have rage is because i cant even pvp on my broken laptop atm and im too lazy to get it fixed because then i wont be able to use it for a few weeks heuheuheuhe and i dont have the time to grind my char up for fighting. also im the only active fighter we have and even im inactive now x d. also you guys have known for ages now that we dont have anyone playing really, or any fighters at least. so claiming thats the reason youre killing nabs is complete bullshit xd. its been months that our groups been inactive
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Headchef » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:59 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:xd m8 maybe the majority of your guys or almost all even dont do this but we both know theres at least 1 PERSON or KITTEN in your group who is harassing noobs 24/7!!!! and the reason i dont have rage is because i cant even pvp on my broken laptop atm and im too lazy to get it fixed because then i wont be able to use it for a few weeks heuheuheuhe and i dont have the time to grind my char up for fighting. also im the only active fighter we have and even im inactive now x d. also you guys have known for ages now that we dont have anyone playing really, or any fighters at least. so claiming thats the reason youre killing nabs is complete bullshit xd. its been months that our groups been inactive

Two meteors or so ago when they tried to block the meteor with rams there was some guy with 1900 UA from HH while I had below 1500 at the time so I'm sure you do have some fighters they just all pretend they don't exist so when we eventually quit you can continue grind and later take over the inactive world kind of like w10 xd

Felix is mostly bothering worms and fancy huts, challenge cairns and things like that so to say he is harassing noobs is simply not true.
Headchef

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot