AD kingdom claim is ded

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: AD kingdom claim is ded

Postby Frantianno228 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:34 am

LMAO
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby neeco » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:07 pm

Quality content
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby The_Lich_King » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:16 pm

AD kingdom claim was alive for like a couple hours yesterday or the day before? should we take this as a sign that it's coming back or that someone just logged on and we got a little authority for the day?
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:59 pm

I would like to make a eulogy to AD.

I never really cared much about it as someone who just enjoyed hermiting. But I came across a guy the other day who lived in the far west. He once had a thriving settlement with a bunch of his friends, with a Great Hall, several plots for their own enjoyment. He was the gardener, and he remembered not only tending the plants but also trading with AD and enjoying a good working relationship with AD. He remembered them as being friendly and willing to help him and his group, and they traded fairly, too.

Now his friend's estate has been plundered and left to rot. And so is the case with AD.

AD, you will be missed.

AD is dead. LONG LIVE YGGDRASIL.
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

You are much loved! Love in return!
GenghisKhan44

Postby Headchef » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:58 pm

Everyone just left over time due to the state of the game.

Basically Haven in a summary is always fun at first, then the first start leaving and eventually you will just have people who live in too big places because all their friends quit.

You said ''plundered'' but it's purely due to not caring about keeping up authority, because this person probably came to the conclusion if already decided not to play, why keep shit up.

But indeed there is also a bright side to this, for some creatures.

The mighty bear who ruled the world exhaled his last breath dying of old age and within an instant the Yggdrasil maggots feed upon the corpse of their once unbeatable opponent.

''Victory at last'' you hear the maggots buzz to themselves, knowing full well that once the bear reincarnates into a different world they will have to go back into hiding until the cycle repeats itself.

Enjoy your relevancy as long as it lasts boys.
Headchef

Postby MightySheep » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:00 pm

I've always found it funny the certain groups in this game who will play possum for the whole active period of a new world, ignoring all PvP, ignoring all world events, hiding behind a broken siege system, biding their time when everyone else gets bored and quits then they come out of the woodwork like insects and claim they have won the world. Like HH last world and what they tried to do again this world although I think their tactic backfired slightly this world because they actually bored themselves into quitting also.

I'm not even sure which groups are still active at this point. Forums have become a lousy source of information. World 12 when?
MightySheep

Postby kiddoinc » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:43 am

Maybe this is a marathon and not a sprint? Act like the grasshopper and let not hubris take you down like the bear. - Sun Tzu Probably.
kiddoinc

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:00 am

lmao we already knew ad is fueled by pvp the moment you starve them from pvp thats when you destroy their whole kingdom.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby BigCountry » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:24 am

Keep A.D. going!!!!

:D
BigCountry

Postby Headchef » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:08 am

wonder-ass wrote:lmao we already knew ad is fueled by pvp the moment you starve them from pvp thats when you destroy their whole kingdom.

starve from pvp thats when they realize that unlike hh & ygg, they have better things to do and choose to quit the game

fixed that for you :oops:
Headchef

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot