AD kingdom claim is ded

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: AD kingdom claim is ded

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:44 am

sinko wrote:SHE MAKES MY MONDAYS FEEL LIKE FRIDAYS

AD would always fight when out numbered lmfao. I think you forget the previous worlds where we 4 vs the world :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

anyways cant we just agree this game is actually dead for good now? stop with the arguments

This game ebbs and flows. People come and people go.

Speaking of, I have been speaking with at least a few noobies who have needed help a lot. And Yggdrasil's nation chat makes it easy for smart noobs and veterans to help these clueless Baby Blue Eyes. The game ain't dead. Just all of us are chatting in Yggdrasil's chat or y'all are circlejerking in the Discord.
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

You are much loved! Love in return!
GenghisKhan44

Postby Rexz » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:49 am

GenghisKhan44 wrote:
sinko wrote:SHE MAKES MY MONDAYS FEEL LIKE FRIDAYS

AD would always fight when out numbered lmfao. I think you forget the previous worlds where we 4 vs the world :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

anyways cant we just agree this game is actually dead for good now? stop with the arguments

This game ebbs and flows. People come and people go.

Speaking of, I have been speaking with at least a few noobies who have needed help a lot. And Yggdrasil's nation chat makes it easy for smart noobs and veterans to help these clueless Baby Blue Eyes. The game ain't dead. Just all of us are chatting in Yggdrasil's chat or y'all are circlejerking in the Discord.

Hedgehumpers are fairly active as well with many shit posters (me included) and ruskies chatting regularly.
Rexz

Postby blinx » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:23 am

Many people still play. Just be ause YOU don't doesn't mean the game is dead.
blinx

Postby Fostik » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:08 pm

TL;DR:

Hedgehugs:
AD:
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Previous

Return to The Moot