AD kingdom claim is ded

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: AD kingdom claim is ded

Postby Ants » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:16 pm

SiO2 wrote:
Artemiswhb wrote:There's such a thing as storing items used by quest givers for easy access ;) There's only so many items that they ask for. However saying that; it is not very well thought out by the devs, but i have a feeling their opinions on that differ from us players

There is indeed, but pushing players for hoarding all possible thing is stupid. Especially once player get "harvest the Parasol" quest or something.

I think hoarding quests should remain but out of season harvesting quests should be removed.

Hoarding quests could give sprucecaps something to trade.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Frantianno228 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:08 pm

No one is playing LOL. This is WHY claim is dead.
or maybe felix still playing but who cares
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:23 am

Frantianno228 wrote:No one is playing LOL. This is WHY claim is dead.

well its more like no one is playing in that shitty realm haha... hh claim has way more authority to upkeep (over 2x more) and still is gaining 100k+ per day haha and no one even quests... i think if u guys kicked felix out of ur realm ppl would be more inclined to live there and it could be successful :D
ChildhoodObesity

Postby CaveHermit » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:28 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:

well its more like no one is playing in that shitty realm haha... hh claim has way more authority to upkeep (over 2x more) and still is gaining 100k+ per day haha and no one even quests... i think if u guys kicked felix out of ur realm ppl would be more inclined to live there and it could be successful :D

Yeah kick me plis :( i am bad boi koed everyone and kill and raid :( :cry:

HH realm its angels they dont kill ppl for tokens or raid. < Tbh for tokens you guys will sell friends from team XD like whore for money will make everything. And dont say noone is playing in that shitty realm bcs you bitch play with orca on AD realm XD Loser dont even def CF
CaveHermit

Postby Frantianno228 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:26 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:

i dont care tbh
but i bet that kankus and other poland worms are making quests and hiding somewhere in the hole LOL
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:04 am

CaveHermit wrote:And dont say noone is playing in that shitty realm bcs you bitch play with orca on AD realm XD Loser dont even def CF

i would never sink as low as to live in that garbage realm... no chance i live in ad realm... think again kid...
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Vigilance » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:46 am

im fuckin glad trollex allegedly plays with allegedly orca on an alleged separate village allegedly in the a.d. realm cause now hes a carebear casual and ill never have to deal with him pantsing me again...
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby CaveHermit » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:16 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
CaveHermit wrote:And dont say noone is playing in that shitty realm bcs you bitch play with orca on AD realm XD Loser dont even def CF

i would never sink as low as to live in that garbage realm... no chance i live in ad realm... think again kid...

Should scren what orca say? Orca say she is playing on ad realm with you in small village. You even use ad stuff noob xd so don't need lia retard...
CaveHermit

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:16 am

It's sad what depths a man will stoop to for a single cachalot blowhole...
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:01 pm

CaveHermit wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:

Should scren what orca say? Orca say she is playing on ad realm with you in small village. You even use ad stuff noob xd so don't need lia retard...

i don't knowwhat you are talking about little boi
ChildhoodObesity

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot