AD kingdom claim is ded

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: AD kingdom claim is ded

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:34 pm

Headchef wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:lmao we already knew ad is fueled by pvp the moment you starve them from pvp thats when you destroy their whole kingdom.

starve from pvp thats when they realize that unlike hh & ygg, they have better things to do and choose to quit the game

fixed that for you :oops:

barely anyone plays haven anymore from hh its just a few people larping lol
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:42 pm

wonder-ass wrote:lmao we already knew ad is fueled by pvp the moment you starve them from pvp thats when you destroy their whole kingdom.

imo they just starve themselves from pvp by having way too many fighters and still allying fighting groups hueuhe. if we wanted to have a similar number of fighters we had to recruit fresh noobs and try to teach them how to grind stats and pvp and no one cared enough to spend the time to do this xd
ChildhoodObesity

Postby MightySheep » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:02 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:imo they just starve themselves from pvp by having way too many fighters and still allying fighting groups hueuhe. if we wanted to have a similar number of fighters we had to recruit fresh noobs and try to teach them how to grind stats and pvp and no one cared enough to spend the time to do this xd

lol even now you still going with that line? you had twice our numbers when I stopped playing. Do you guys have some kind of internal rule that youre not allowed to fight unless you have x2 size group?

Even if world 12 came out now I doubt anything would change. Without a siege system there's never going to be any kind of resolution other than boredom/quitting. The meteor is the only thing that was making anything happen.

PvP system change is cool and all but there needs to be something more to the end game or it will definitely be a repeat of world 11.
MightySheep

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:07 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:imo they just starve themselves from pvp by having way too many fighters and still allying fighting groups hueuhe.

If I understand the situation right from what was posted here the first few months of the world, this is probably about the most truth in The Moot for I don't know how long. :lol:

If you want to play Haven for the PvP, then there are ways of creating that PvP. I think a core group from AD are still in it simply for the trolls and lulz. Without those, they don't even want to bother, and creating a meaningful "us vs them" (or as meaningful as a video game can get) is too much work. Am I wrong?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Headchef » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:51 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:imo they just starve themselves from pvp by having way too many fighters and still allying fighting groups hueuhe.

Am I wrong?

Well it would be nice for you and perhaps trollex too if you guys were right.

But the root of the issue is that due to having a small alliance, you already have over half the world of viable players.

And the core of that issue is that this game is not playable for the average person due to retarded mechanics.

If once upon a time we could get a nice combat system and many rebalancing updates regarding the other 80% of the game then perhaps one day new groups could even form who are not AD or hh.

Then perhaps the playercount would be above 200 (lol) for a long portion of the world and people weren't paranoid of dying to bugs or not being able to catch up.

There is insane amount of work yet to be done on this game if the aim is to make it great and playable for a bigger crowd than the same names world upon world upon world.

Instead of talking in this manner you guys reason in a way to form some sort of conclusion or verdict upon actions of AD this world.

In my opinion this world had almost no action.

Satiation system, stat scaling + questing made it so that pvpers did not want to PvP and the only happening were a few meteor fights before HH gave up.

And the reason they did not want to fight is one death means falling behind for the entirety of rest of the world (assuming your "enemies" don't quit out of boredom).

On top of this mining has also become more annoying for no apparent reason other than that Devs think being tedious equals "difficult" or something along those lines.

Oh wow this is already quite a wall of text and I haven't even talked about the inability to make any action because siege is even more retarded than last world plus you can't steal anything or perform a smaller crime because everything is behind a wall which needs to be broken.

Credos are also shit. I did many of them myself so I'm not just some guy shittalking without taking part in the content.
But I feel there are two choices; you are either irrelevant or you are overpowered.

Irrelevant compared to someone who has the credo done or alternatively if you both have it done then you're only equals.
Perhaps it would be alright if the path was less random than current state. But with so many things needing rebalancing and the idea of how to approach it not being clear yet I understand making it random is most contort and perhaps regard it as fair due to randomness punishing somewhat equal across the board.

But if only 5% of the players complete for example 10 credos, then the sample size is so small that being lucky is actually unfair towards the few people who are attempting to do the same.

Anyway my train was delayed so I wrote this book for you guys, we are like what, 2.5 years into a client update?

So I enjoyed the theory crafting but who are we kidding here :)

I have heart for the game but theres a point where realism takes over...
Headchef

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:16 am

MightySheep wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:imo they just starve themselves from pvp by having way too many fighters and still allying fighting groups hueuhe. if we wanted to have a similar number of fighters we had to recruit fresh noobs and try to teach them how to grind stats and pvp and no one cared enough to spend the time to do this xd

lol even now you still going with that line? you had twice our numbers when I stopped playing. Do you guys have some kind of internal rule that youre not allowed to fight unless you have x2 size group?

well i mean you can watch your own vids and see that half the chars there are alts with gear and not even good gear lol. i didnt even know like 80% of the people in our alliance chats and most of our main fighters from prior worlds didnt even bother playing. if you played last world and foguht against us you would know that most of the people ad were used to fighting werent even playing with us this world. this world was the worst for me just cuz of this shit since i only play for pvp basically.

anyways headchefs post is correcto
ChildhoodObesity

Postby blank » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:40 am

im use to logging into the forums and seeing pages and pages and pages of chatter on the forums new updates..

now this..

something obviously took a wrong turn for the worst.

AD isnt the ONLY thing ded apparently..

having only 2 pages is not normal for an update forum post..

maybe a revert in a few areas needs to happen.
blank

Postby shubla » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:33 am

blank wrote:im use to logging into the forums and seeing pages and pages and pages of chatter on the forums new updates..

now this..

something obviously took a wrong turn for the worst.

AD isnt the ONLY thing ded apparently..

having only 2 pages is not normal for an update forum post..

maybe a revert in a few areas needs to happen.

When update consists of mostly some minor changes to combat, majority of playerbase does not care.
Probably only small minority of playerbase really cares about combat, but they sure make a lot of noise about it.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Frantianno228 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:08 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
MightySheep wrote:

well i mean you can watch your own vids and see that half the chars there are alts with gear and not even good gear lol. i didnt even know like 80% of the people in our alliance chats and most of our main fighters from prior worlds didnt even bother playing. if you played last world and foguht against us you would know that most of the people ad were used to fighting werent even playing with us this world. this world was the worst for me just cuz of this shit since i only play for pvp basically.

anyways headchefs post is correcto

yeah this kinda sad TBH
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby sinko » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:55 pm

SHE MAKES MY MONDAYS FEEL LIKE FRIDAYS

AD would always fight when out numbered lmfao. I think you forget the previous worlds where we 4 vs the world :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

anyways cant we just agree this game is actually dead for good now? stop with the arguments
sinko

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot