Yggdrasil PSA

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Yggdrasil PSA

Postby Ants » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:41 pm

If you live in the north and don't want your village to be claimed by Yggdrasil, remember to build a fealty stone within your walls.

If you've been claimed by Yggdrasil and aren't happy about it, pm @Thomas Ewing#4067 on discord or memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=149591 on the forum. He may be willing to destroy cairns around you.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Re: Yggdrasil PSA

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:10 am

yikes
ChildhoodObesity

Postby neeco » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:58 am

Ants wrote:If you live in the north and don't want your village to be claimed by Yggdrasil, remember to build a fealty stone within your walls.

If you've been claimed by Yggdrasil and aren't happy about it, pm @Thomas Ewing#4067 on discord or memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=149591 on the forum. He may be willing to destroy cairns around you.

Why would anyone care at this point though?
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:06 am

More like: is Yggdrasil the only active realm now? I know AD and HH keep flickering off and on. (I've not looked recently, tbh, as I have no interest in farming, only mining, and not in the mood to hermit this world.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:32 am

hh is the only realm not struggling with auth whatchu mean flickering on and off xd
ChildhoodObesity

Postby julian12it » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:51 am

Plz claim me AD, can't wait to see a list of buffs with no benefits.
Last edited by julian12it on Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
julian12it

Postby Kaios » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:35 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:hh is the only realm not struggling with auth whatchu mean flickering on and off xd

Yggdrasill isn't struggling any more either as far as I am aware. AD and Leviathan's Wake were too stupid to lower their buffs when signs of authority drain started quite some time ago and so their authority is consistently empty most of the time now because they never took any measures to mitigate their losses. They are idiots and having zero authority in a realm means the buffs stop applying. There is honestly nothing bad about being covered by a realm with good buffs and that manages their authority properly so anyone complaining about that is probably just a cry baby loser.
Kaios

Postby shell » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:48 pm

@Kaios
Elephant And Pug - Poem by Ivan Andreevich Krylov

"Along the streets Big Elephant was led,
To show him off, most likely.
Since Elephants are not a common thing to see
A crowd of gapers followed on his heels.
All of a sudden Pug springs up in front of them.
And seeing Elephant, it raises a great rumpus,
It lunges, barks and howls
And does its best to pick a quarrel.
'Hey neighbor, stop the fuss,'
A mutt intones, 'You? Deal with Elephant?
Look at you barking yourself hoarse, and he just strolls
Nonplussed
And doesn't care one bit about your noise.'
'Ho ho!' Pug says,
'That's just what I enjoy,
Since I can be a real tough guy
Without a single blow or bruise.
That way, the other dogs will say:
'To bark at Elephant this Pug
Must be a real strong mug!"
shell

Postby aselpina » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:23 pm

Kaios wrote:
Yggdrasill isn't struggling any more either as far as I am aware.

The key word is any more. Guess tears of happiness are shining on your in-game face since you finally got chance for realizing this bittersweet any more. Must be feeling so good to harvest for free something you would not ever get in the real race where opponents are still in game. Long waiting was worth it my friend, well done :P
aselpina

Postby Ants » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:24 pm

neeco wrote:
Ants wrote:If you live in the north and don't want your village to be claimed by Yggdrasil, remember to build a fealty stone within your walls.

Why would anyone care at this point though?

Some people do even though the game is dead. I've heard complaints about Yggdrasil stretching over villages. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ChildhoodObesity wrote:hh is the only realm not struggling with auth whatchu mean flickering on and off xd

You guys have to quest to keep the auth up..

Kaios wrote:Yggdrasill isn't struggling any more either as far as I am aware. AD and Leviathan's Wake were too stupid to lower their buffs when signs of authority drain started quite some time ago and so their authority is consistently empty most of the time now because they never took any measures to mitigate their losses. They are idiots and having zero authority in a realm means the buffs stop applying. There is honestly nothing bad about being covered by a realm with good buffs and that manages their authority properly so anyone complaining about that is probably just a cry baby loser.

You also have to quest to keep the auth up lol. Everybody is struggling with authority to one degree or another.
auth.jpg
auth.jpg (12.39 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Next

Return to The Moot