The City of Brodgar - declaration of establishment [CHARTER]

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

The City of Brodgar - declaration of establishment [CHARTER]

Postby Zachary09 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:47 pm

We The People
of the City of Brodgar

We The People declare the southern lands of the central continent (central grids) as truthfully and rightfully given to us by our Lords - Jorb and Loftar - thus it is declared that we claim these lands, as of 18th of November 2019, as ours. We will defend the lands of Brodgar and her holds whenever and wherever it is necessary using any means available to us. We will use our lands in order to gain prosperity and evolve as a nation. By the wise words of our father-founder, we are hereby advised to exploit our lands as we see fit; be this farming, foraging, mining or simply building. Any hearthling stepping foot into the City of Brodgar is recognized as a potential settler and citizen, thus all applicable rights and laws immediately be laid upon them as they establish themselves in this old-but-new domain.

City's public Discord (click!)

The rough area of the City of Brodgar

The first building ever built in the City of Brodgar, the father-founders timber house, is located at coordinates -27, -30 https://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=-27&y=-30&zoom=9

It is requested that any and all primary roads to be atleast 5 tiles wide with atleast 1 tile of grass on each side of the road reserved for growing vegetation.

This topic will serve as a main political thread for the city's announcements and alliances, or known threats.

My Discord is Andromalis#1928. If you need more info, feel free to message me there!

Update posts:
Zachary09 wrote:We've been developing the City of Brodgar, and here's what's new.

A new well has been built.

You see a rough shape of a well. It seems to be placed firmly in the ground, it's seemingly able to withstand a natural catastrophe. It has a beautiful green thatched roof to prevent rain from contaminating the pure water source of Brodgar, as well as a structure that supports it. The structure is made of beautiful green and hazel coloured wood. The well itself has been built from beautifully-coloured blue stone. It is a well-built water source. Upon closer examination, the well smiles back at you!

A new road has been built. This road connects central Brodgar with the eastern lake, which connects to the ocean south-east of Brodgar. The lake also offers fishing as a viable alternative of getting food in these hard times, and also offers a moderately high quality water source.

A village idol has been placed - the city's borders can now expand.

The kingdom of Hedgehugs has now officially expanded on top of the City of Brodgar.

The well area has received an overhaul with the added cairn. You can now trespass, steal and rummage on the area above.

Zachary09 wrote:We've been developing the City of Brodgar, and here's what's new.

A public Discord server has been created for everyone to use. It has some private local features for use for confirmed landholders inside the city.

https://discord.gg/8AAr7DH

The first charterstone of the City of Brodgar has been created. You can access the city by creating a new character and typing in "brodgar" into the password fetish.

Last edited by Zachary09 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Zachary09

Re: The City of Brodgar - declaration of establishment

Postby Makzul78 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:00 pm

Zachary09 wrote:Image

We The People
of the City of Brodgar

We The People declare the southern lands of the central continent (central grids) as truthfully and rightfully given to us by our Lords - Jorb and Loftar - thus it is declared that we claim these lands, as of 18th of November 2019, as ours. We will defend the lands of Brodgar and her holds whenever and wherever it is necessary using any means available to us. We will use our lands in order to gain prosperity and evolve as a nation. By the wise words of our father-founder, we are hereby advised to exploit our lands as we see fit; be this farming, foraging, mining or simply building. Any hearthling stepping foot into the City of Brodgar is recognized as a potential settler and citizen, thus all applicable rights and laws immediately be laid upon them as they establish themselves in this old-but-new domain.

The first building ever built in the City of Brodgar, the father-founders timber house, is located at coordinates -27, -30 https://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=-27&y=-30&zoom=9

It is requested that any and all primary roads to be atleast 5 tiles wide with atleast 1 tile of grass on each side of the road reserved for growing vegetation.

This topic will serve as a main political thread for the city's announcements and alliances, or known threats.

Cool
jorb wrote:Inb4 red bounding boxes, movement indication vectors, &c&c. Bye art, hello matrix, tru pvp4lyfe #winning.
Makzul78

Postby Zachary09 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:53 am

The first of many blows, but definitely not the last one.

Perspective of Sindri (SindriMyre#6667) and "Papamaster", as uploaded to H&H's Discord

My perspective, after I found out what happened

We will always rebuild no matter what happens.

Calling all good-willed rangers, seek their hearthvault and inform everybody of their area of residence.
Zachary09

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:19 am

Zachary09 wrote:Image

We The People
of the City of Brodgar

Zachary09 wrote:The first of many blows, but definitely not the last one.

Perspective of Sindri (SindriMyre#6667) and "Papamaster", as uploaded to H&H's Discord

My perspective, after I found out what happened

We will always rebuild no matter what happens.

Calling all good-willed rangers, seek their hearthvault and inform everybody of their area of residence.

Cool
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby mvgulik » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:20 am

Cool. Its on the same continent.

Crap. Its on the other side of the continent.

;)

(Bad flag choice if you ask me. Testing new weapons on oppressed neighboring tribe, and using those test results in there weapon advertising in not my idea of a enlighten community ... hope that flag is from the scent makers, in which case it makes way more sense.)
mvgulik

Postby iamahh » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:39 pm

last world we could spawn a new char, i guess this is not possible now
iamahh

Postby Zachary09 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:03 pm

mvgulik wrote:((...) hope that flag is from the scent makers, in which case it makes way more sense.)

Yes, they placed the flag next to my claim. Either they, or somebody else.

iamahh wrote:last world we could spawn a new char, i guess this is not possible now

Not yet, though I'm sure if the city receives enough donations we'll be able to place a charterstone.
Zachary09

Postby Zachary09 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:21 pm

City of Brodgar citizens, rejoice!

The vandals who destroyed our settlement have decided to come back today, but did not reach their goal, for they have drowned in the endless ocean near the Isle of Man's western shores.

https://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=10.79&y=22.99&zoom=9

The Gods have joined the fight on our side, the side of freedom and justice, today. Join the City of Brodgar now!
Zachary09

Postby widelec_szatana » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:24 am

widelec_szatana

Postby Rexz » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:20 am

^You mean Godzirra

Also story of seafaring tragedy summed up in two pictures

Rexz

Next

Return to The Moot