[request] TLDR of world 11

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

[request] TLDR of world 11

Postby shubla » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:47 am

Saw thread about w10 with this. Would be cool for somebody who played through whole w11 to list the major factional( and other) events.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Re: [request] TLDR of world 11

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:24 pm

Start of the world consisted of the Hedgehugs, AD, Leviathans Wake, The Vegetables, Never Neverland, and Yggdrasil. Hedgehugs and Never Neverland were on the south continent, AD was on the west continent, the Vegetables were on the middle continent, Leviathans Wake was on the east continent, and Yggdrasil was on the North continent.

Hedgehugs was made up of Fancy Huts, The Worms (polish) and some other villages as allies like Trix Town, Tymas, and some other smaller villages. Tuz also created the Community Fair which was where Hedgehogs Coronation stone was.

Yggdrasil was somewhat allied to Hedgehugs but not really, we joined together on a few meteor fights and we helped them defend their cairns against AD once. They were just Northern Kingdom and FNI from last world and their realm covered the North Star Market which was founded by Danko

AD had their main village Anno Domini and they were allied to Never Neverland, the vegetables, and Leviathans Wake.

There was a few meteorite fights at the start, I believe Hedgehugs won 2 meteors and AD's alliance won the rest. There was some other insignificant fights which mostly resulted in AD winning, but HH won a few.

It should be noted that the Vegetables were abusing variety bonuses to increase their stats and that Never Neverland were abusing a spit-roast bug which they ended up getting nuked for. There was a divine intervention thread regarding that which can be found here: http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=65334. Their realm territory was later covered by Hedgehugs for the most part.

After this there was maybe a few big meteor fights that AD still won. Most people in the Hedgehug alliance had already quit at this point and I believe AD alliance members starting quitting
shortly after too. For the remaining duration of the world AD got most meteors excluding a few.

The Vegetable realm went inactive as all their members quit and their claim was largely covered by Hedgehugs, and AD I believe.

Community Fair was raided by AD after the village authority had dropped to 0 which resulted in Community Fair being done for the world as it was never fully rebuilt.

AD had trouble maintaining their realm authority which lead to a lot of their cairns being bashed and Yggdrasil taking over their land.

Trix Town raided Ocean Store, although Ocean Store was rebuilt without problem.

Hedgehugs, Leviathans Wake, AD, and Yggdrasil realms are still up and running. Hedgehugs was fine on authority the whole world and had the largest coverage by far, although AD and their alliance dominated in fights and meteors pretty hard.

Think I didn't miss much the world wasn't too lively.
Last edited by ChildhoodObesity on Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby dafels » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:07 pm

Hey bro! Nice summary bro! Appreciate it bro!
dafels

Postby borka » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:14 pm

good sum up (while there was a no buff Motherland realm on mid south southern continent once too - guess allied to AD too)

funny enough i had chars spawned on all continents except north (Yggdrasil) but only HH managed to expand their realm over my claims to cash in my LP ;)
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby KwonChiMin » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:47 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:Does not mention Great Dorkins and his Ninjas. Total propaganda.
KwonChiMin

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:50 pm

borka wrote:good sum up (while there was a no buff Motherland realm on mid south southern continent once too - guess allied to AD too)

funny enough i had chars spawned on all continents except north (Yggdrasil) but only HH managed to expand their realm over my claims to cash in my LP ;)

Yeah I forgot to mention this one, it was owned by Never Neverland and they just built two realms one on the west side of the south continent and one on the east side. They were just trying to wall in the HH cairns so they could cover as much of the continent as possible.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby borka » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:55 pm

KwonChiMin wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:Does not mention Great Dorkins and his Ninjas. Total propaganda.

Avu wrote:Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

;)
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby pimotimo » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:42 pm

Some of the veggies joined Leviathan's wake after most of the village stopped playing. We had some nice fights but it got boring waiting an entire month to MAYBE have a pvp fight.
pimotimo

Postby Jalpha » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:53 am

ChildhoodObesity nominated for most concise synopsis.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby zeeder3 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:34 pm

poggers very nice childobesity
zeeder3

Next

Return to The Moot