[request] TLDR of world 11

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: [request] TLDR of world 11

Postby Enjoyment_2 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:55 pm

Really good summary from ChildhoodObesity. Cool
Enjoyment_2
Under curfew

Postby Nizuto » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:40 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:The Vegetable realm went inactive as all their members quit and their claim was largely covered by Hedgehugs, and AD I believe.

To add some extra probably unnecessary info:
Hedgehugs and AD basically surrounded the overall area. Hidden Leaf village fell first to inactivity. After a while Forty Thieves on the surface + underground 1st level became two different villages one after the other yet their base didn't have much activity. Then some hermit who would regularly steal from branch fenced active bases took the area under a personal claim along with the Hidden Leaf mines until he became inactive (not sure when). After some time Yggdrasil starting expanding over them. I may be wrong but it seemed that Yggdrasil broke inside that village to destroy Vegetable Ninja realm related buildings. I think it was this year.

I know all this because I used Hidden Leaf to not only get stuff but also craft things of high quality last year. Even rebuilt the palisade to give me more time to do stuff. Then destroyed most of their HQ buildings so others don't get to keep them if they move there since I didn't want to use a claim and manage it there. After that I made various rounds to check on the area to see its state, mostly for the mines to do my blacksmith credo.

Anyone knows what happened with Therion and their village on the top-right? When I made my rounds of scouting abandoned bases I found this village top right of them that looked to be some sort of Therion related base that became recently inactive when I found it. I remember being in a race against another scavenging hermit on a daily basis to get stuff from it. Then all of a sudden most of their base got destroyed, including their cheese houses. Then later found Therion was pretty much destroyed and claimed. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't my scavenging rival...
Nizuto

Postby Sollar » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:22 am

Started making a village -> Got bored -> Quit ... Bon apetit
Sollar

Postby AntiBlitz » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:38 am

Therion had activity issues, which related to the pirates* killing and raiding nabs. The market was built, and similar to CF, was meant to be getting maintained by someone while other players were out of the country. This didnt happen, which lead to the raid of the capital, in turn, making most of the players quit. Therion claimed practically everything north of veggie ninjas on the central continent.

*pvp focused raiders that would run from fights, but have no problems ganking nabs. Mostly just raided your bases while you slept or worked.
AntiBlitz

Postby Kirche » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:25 am

AntiBlitz wrote:Therion had activity issues, which related to the pirates* killing and raiding nabs.

don't forget all the walled questgivers around therion :lol:
Kirche

Postby Hrenli » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:53 am

Kirche wrote:don't forget all the walled questgivers around therion :lol:

Yeah, for me it was the only area in the whole world which I had to visit doing nomad credo and drop the quest because of the walls. Uncivilized savages...
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

Postby banok » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:58 pm

I appreciate the synopsis! Bit gutted this world that i lived right in seemingly "the" hot pvp spot at veggie+ninja, but laptop would just crash or be unplayable anyway. But sounds like most of what happened after i quit was burn out (quests?) and occasional meorite fights.

Quests being 80% of how to optimally progress your character also kind of wrecked my interest. Guessing they are still in w12.
banok

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:09 pm

banok wrote:I appreciate the synopsis! Bit gutted this world that i lived right in seemingly "the" hot pvp spot at veggie+ninja, but laptop would just crash or be unplayable anyway. But sounds like most of what happened after i quit was burn out (quests?) and occasional meorite fights.

Quests being 80% of how to optimally progress your character also kind of wrecked my interest. Guessing they are still in w12.

There is a cap to the amount of quests you can do per day, with a larger cap the farther behind the person with the most quests completed viewtopic.php?f=39&t=65541
DDDsDD999

Postby ErdTod » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:25 pm

Kirche wrote:
AntiBlitz wrote:Therion had activity issues, which related to the pirates* killing and raiding nabs.

don't forget all the walled questgivers around therion :lol:

I believe you're one of the said pirates, who have been walling off trees and rocks ) Hope to not meet you in the next world, but wish you have fun without my involvement )
ErdTod

Postby flashshark » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:32 pm

Ainran*

We killed Redell, so it kinda confirmed it was them.
Then they planted a hermit "newcomer" for 1 month in our village and raided it LOL
But they taught us how to actually play this game, so I appreciate that at least :D
flashshark

Previous

Return to The Moot