(W Cont. East Coast) Seaside Trading Post (barter stands)

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

(W Cont. East Coast) Seaside Trading Post (barter stands)

Postby VDZ » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:25 pm

The Seaside Trading Post is now open for business!

Location: (-100, 78), on the East coast of the Western Continent, around the same height as the North side of the Southern Continent.

The trading post consists of several barter stands you can buy goods from and sell goods to. Trade uses a special currency named Cute coins. This is intended purely as a means to easily convert the value of one item to another - I cannot guarantee the stability of this currency, so it's best to treat it like the points systems of direct trading and trade for as much Cute as you're going to spend.

Stock and pricing will vary as people buy stuff, but as of March 23rd, the following is being sold:
(Listed quality is minimum quality; higher quality may be available and is usually sorted to have the highest quality selling first)

And the following is being bought:

People are also welcome to use it as a meeting point and/or directly trade inside (no theft permissions enabled so use Bandy), even for items being sold at the barter the stands (I don't mind), though I cannot guarantee the safety of the area outside the trading post.
Last edited by VDZ on Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VDZ

Re: (W Cont. East Coast) Seaside Trading Post (barter stands

Postby Grog » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:43 am

What wood did you use for the pier? Looks nice.
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby VDZ » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:19 am

Grog wrote:What wood did you use for the pier? Looks nice.

The boards are larch. Not sure about the blocks, I think it's pine with larch. Metal is tin.
VDZ

Postby TheUltimateC » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:07 pm

Great stands, hoping to build something similar soon. You'll have to check your stands after my visit, a bunch of buy stands are out of space to accept more now.
TheUltimateC

Return to Apples for Oranges