We are looking for a few of players with experience[W12]

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

We are looking for a few of players with experience[W12]

Postby TheBloodyBandit » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:34 pm

Hello there...

We are actually looking ppls with "some" past experience on previous worlds, we prefer smaller scale fights/stuff with a few of ppls inside the village...
We are old friends playing togheter, we need to recruit a few more players to have better content... ;)

Message if you are interested in making a warrior + some alt for village and team up with us... PM HERE or write in this thread.
TheBloodyBandit

Re: We are looking for a few of players with experience[W12]

Postby TheBloodyBandit » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:05 am

Up if you are interested, some ppls joined so far... Hurry up if you wanna because we dont wanna mass-recruit either... Wanna invite a few players more and thats it... we prefer less player with better teamplay ^^
TheBloodyBandit

Postby Mark_Ozz » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:36 pm

TheBloodyBandit wrote:Hello there...

We are actually looking ppls with "some" past experience on previous worlds, we prefer smaller scale fights/stuff with a few of ppls inside the village...
We are old friends playing togheter, we need to recruit a few more players to have better content... ;)

Message if you are interested in making a warrior + some alt for village and team up with us... PM HERE or write in this thread.

i would like, but i dont speak english, if this be not problem, i will be happy :)
Mark_Ozz

Postby TheBloodyBandit » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:23 am

Mark_Ozz wrote:
TheBloodyBandit wrote:Hello there...

i would like, but i dont speak english, if this be not problem, i will be happy :)

Where are you from then?
TheBloodyBandit

Return to Dwarves & Thieves