Experienced player looking for a village for W12

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Experienced player looking for a village for W12

Postby Detharon » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:48 pm

No longer looking.

As the title says. I've played on and off in legacy, in W5 and W7 as well as in W10 and in the beginning of W11.

I'm only interested in organized groups that have a record of running a village in at least one world. Preferably private plots with shared tools.
What can you expect from me? I tend to develop alts to make me more of less self-sufficient, so I can take on multiple roles and I won't leech on your stuff. Last two worlds I was focusing on crop q grinding and trading.

I play in CET time zone, Polish native, but I'm fluent in English and Russian.

If you want to know more, PM here or on Discord: KwisatzHaderach#0054
Last edited by Detharon on Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detharon

Re: Experienced player looking for a village for W12

Postby TheBloodyBandit » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:35 am

Detharon wrote:As the title says. I've played on and off in legacy, in W5 and W7 as well as in W10 and in the beginning of W11.

I'm only interested in organized groups that have a record of running a village in at least one world. Preferably private plots with shared tools.
What can you expect from me? I tend to develop alts to make me more of less self-sufficient, so I can take on multiple roles and I won't leech on your stuff. Last two worlds I was focusing on crop q grinding and trading.

I play in CET time zone, Polish native, but I'm fluent in English and Russian.

If you want to know more, PM here or on Discord: KwisatzHaderach#0054

Check PM
TheBloodyBandit

Return to Dwarves & Thieves