Normalizing It - Day 1 Shenanigans [W12]

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Normalizing It - Day 1 Shenanigans [W12]

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:30 pm

We all know the head shrinks are all crazy themselves. They go into psychology for a deeper understanding of what's broken in themselves. ;)

jordancoles wrote:Early world is the best time for being kriminal skum. Once the claims are fully dried and the walls are hard the game is going to stagnate fast.
Git it while it's gud

Much truth in this. Once people have walls up, the griefing and raiding die off quickly and become more organized PvP or the PvP dries up all together. This is why a bunch of tell newbs that day 1 is a horrible time to start... wait till a week or two at least, preferably a month, before starting fresh. Still, even if you aren't a raiding type, there's that excitement of competition on day 1.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby jordancoles » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:37 pm

MagicManICT wrote:We all know the head shrinks are all crazy themselves. They go into psychology for a deeper understanding of what's broken in themselves. ;)

Offtopic but when I was in college studying mental health & addictions there were literal drug dealers in my class lol. Luckily the people who get into it to "figure themselves out" don't usually make it all the way through until the end, and if they do pass they don't usually find employment.

Some would say I'm the minority but I disagree ¦]
Last edited by jordancoles on Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby LadyV » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:39 pm

One can't touch the dark without being affected.
LadyV

Postby bmjclark » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:50 pm

Jalpha wrote:
Ysh wrote:Jordan, I think maybe you must see psychologist now. This is not normal.

Sadly he is the psychologist (well... a poor shadow of one anyway) and also a narsoc. Nobody needs an education to diagnose him.

Pretty good example of how they behave when they aren't pretending because somebody is sitting in front of them getting therapy.

Behold this representative of the burgeoning new world religion. A religion of godless nihilism which encourages victimisation for profit. Mental health practitioners are the sick and broken priests of the new age. Enjoy.

At least the forums won't have to look far to know who's house got broken in the video.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Jalpha » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:09 pm

Mmm no. I got chopped up by some russians on day three but the combat system is much more forgiving now. I couldn't care less about wet hides and houses on day one.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Previous

Return to The Moot