Bug abusing rage alts in the SW.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Bug abusing rage alts in the SW.

Postby Ysh » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:09 pm

loftar wrote:
shubla wrote:Doesn't matter if it was a custom client or not, they are intentionally abusing a bug to crash peoples clients and then killing them, which I think is one of the worst offenses one can make.

I would tend to agree with that opinion, but I'm very much not sure to what extent I can prove who they were, where they're from, or to what extent that they did it knowingly. Also, I honestly just hate the sheer drudgery of nuking people, so I'm kind of hoping I don't have to.

Just stop writing bugs, and you will have no problem!
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Jalpha » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:16 pm

Nominating myself for head GM.

Would nuke random settlements with glee.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby sabinati » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:39 pm

loftar wrote:
ShadowPWNSyou wrote:Caused by: java.security.cert.CertificateExpiredException: NotAfter: Mon Mar 23 01:51:48 CET 2020

This specific error would only have happened for an hour or two last night, whereas, unless I misunderstood you, you said this has been going on for weeks. Unless I did indeed misunderstand you, I think there has to be some other kind of error that has been the usual case.

I guess I'd just like to try and figure out how likely it is that they've been doing this knowingly.

it sounded to me like they had been causing mischief the old fashioned way for weeks, and this was just due to the resource issue last night, but idk

boreworms were also abusing the resource bug against one of my villagers last night, please give cape
sabinati

Postby azrid » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:00 pm

Nuke incoming hopefully. We need at least one hard lesson like this every world.
azrid

Postby loleznub » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:30 pm

+1 to nuking them
loleznub

Postby Uriel » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:57 pm

+1 no mercy for bug abusers or it will be kebab situation again.
Uriel

Postby linkfanpc » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:19 pm

+1 i'm jealous of their gains and want them to be deleted no mercy for bugaboosers
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby ShadowPWNSyou » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:33 pm

loleznub wrote:How long ago did this even happen? Your map of that place seems quite outdated, as I've not been that area in like 2 weeks or so and my map of that base looks a lot different.

Old screenshot a friend took of the area.

loftar wrote:
ShadowPWNSyou wrote:Caused by: java.security.cert.CertificateExpiredException: NotAfter: Mon Mar 23 01:51:48 CET 2020

This specific error would only have happened for an hour or two last night, whereas, unless I misunderstood you, you said this has been going on for weeks. Unless I did indeed misunderstand you, I think there has to be some other kind of error that has been the usual case.

I guess I'd just like to try and figure out how likely it is that they've been doing this knowingly.

It is as sabinati said, all fair and within the spirit of the game, apart from last nights antics. Hard to prove intent beyond doubt I think, all I can provide is circumstantial evidence and testimony to their behaviour in the area. Even if it is a dozen different people who could corroborate this.
ShadowPWNSyou

Postby GamingRAM » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:14 am

Leave a crater please.
World 12: Quit at some point.
World 11: Community Fair Worker
World 10: Co-Founder of the Northern Kingdom, Resident of Emerald City, Founder and Mayor of the Hole of Glory, RamZ's Art Emporium at CF, Member of the CFL Rams.
World 9: Founder of SnoopVille, Resident of Emerald City
World 7: Hermit and Neighbor to a dead Korean
GamingRAM

Postby NeoRed9 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:16 am

I'm of a dissenting opinion. If you use a custom client(I do and switched when the crash made the game unplayable) you have to accept it, warts and all.
NeoRed9

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot