Pride vs Kingdom of Ashes 2nd Meteor Fight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Pride vs Kingdom of Ashes 2nd Meteor Fight

Postby MightySheep » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:09 am

Ozzy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEZ4kRkM5Vg

Sacraer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gJUx1MbSFc

Felix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qakx5HC7fCo

Fairly even fight, both sides claimed victory. It took place outside AD walls because we had the meteor location totally wrong. It ended when we got in our boats to go to the meteor location only to find it was 30+ minutes away. Meanwhile AD mined the meteor. 14 AD KOd.

Edit:
Another fight outside our walls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ8UM6SDjtE
Last edited by MightySheep on Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
MightySheep

Re: Pride vs Kingdom of Ashes 2nd Meteor Fight

Postby CaveHermit » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:04 am

Yeaa good fight but ppl what run away on snekjas from fight and lose meteor isnt winners sorry :( Maybe next time
CaveHermit

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:57 pm

that was painful to watch it shows how careless people get when you know you cant die. this combat sucks dick lol
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Headchef » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:09 pm

wonder-ass wrote:that was painful to watch it shows how careless people get when you know you cant die. this combat sucks dick lol

try enable murderous rage )
Headchef

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:17 pm

wonder-ass wrote:that was painful to watch it shows how careless people get when you know you cant die. this combat sucks dick lol

Maybe you should leave your village atleast once and show us how its done?
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby hery76 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:47 pm

Keep this posts/videos coming! For a guy that doesn't PVP but enjoys it, this is pretty awesome entertainment. Keep fighting boys.

If someone has the oportunity and will to do it, do you think is it possible to have like a review on a video showing what the attacker & defender are thinking during the fight, like why use this move now and why is it beneficial to use it at that moment, the path they take, stuff like that? Thank you in advance if someone does it :D
hery76

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:49 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:

Maybe you should leave your village atleast once and show us how its done?

ive quit playing like 3 weeks ago. same trash last world no difference the number 1 strat is still the amount of fighters you can bring and just 6v1 anyone that seems shit at running in the fight.

Headchef wrote:

try enable murderous rage )

ye let me enable murderous rage for the CHANCE of killing someone and people have 100% chance of killing me if i get downed seems balanced.

still same dogshit realm war mechanics
still no dynamic change for pvp to promote less gangbangs
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby VDZ » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:03 pm

wonder-ass wrote:ive quit playing like 3 weeks ago.

So you quit one week into the world?

And people call us hermits casuals for quitting after 2-3 months...
VDZ

Postby azrid » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:17 pm

most people quit faster if they are on the losing side
for those people it doesnt matter what game it is though they just play games to win
azrid

Postby loleznub » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:18 pm

I disagree, I think the fun comes from the fights and not so much the fact that you are "killing" someone off. I'd rather the system be opt-in for guaranteed kills against others who have also opted in, or a higher kill chance if you are the only one opted in but also have pvp readily accessible.

The wounds are a big enough setback when you get KO'd, same with the loss of good gilds, plus the off chance that you really mess up and die.

The current system at least gives everyone what they want - big, fun fights.
loleznub

Next

Return to The Moot