Pride vs Kingdom of Ashes 2nd Meteor Fight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Pride vs Kingdom of Ashes 2nd Meteor Fight

Postby dafels » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:36 pm

wonder-ass wrote:ye let me enable murderous rage for the CHANCE of killing someone and people have 100% chance of killing me if i get downed seems balanced.

yea this seems bullshit
dafels

Postby MightySheep » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:57 pm

The thing I dont like about people not dying is I used to feel like I was climbing the ranks just by survivng. Every big fight some number of top fighters would get killed and its sort of makes you feel like youre catching up as all the biggest grinders suffer big setbacks.
MightySheep

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:02 pm

loleznub wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:that was painful to watch it shows how careless people get when you know you cant die. this combat sucks dick lol

I disagree, I think the fun comes from the fights and not so much the fact that you are "killing" someone off. I'd rather the system be opt-in for guaranteed kills against others who have also opted in, or a higher kill chance if you are the only one opted in but also have pvp readily accessible.

The wounds are a big enough setback when you get KO'd, same with the loss of good gilds, plus the off chance that you really mess up and die.

The current system at least gives everyone what they want - big, fun fights.

i never said im pro death in pvp. people were running around out of formation and got themselves kod with nobody defending them because "he cant die anyways"
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby xdragonlord18 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:23 pm

wonder-ass wrote:that was painful to watch it shows how careless people get when you know you cant die. this combat sucks dick lol

If you're careless and get knocked out then you're going to lose the fight for whatever the objective happens to be. Who cares if they don't die? It's better that way anyways because now they'll be ready to fight sooner.
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby Kozzacks » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:02 pm

Great stuff! I really like that you guys show the looted gear.

Can someone explain why there's so much single gilded nettle stuff in this video? So much of the looted gear looks far from ideal, counter to what I expect from a big faction.
Kozzacks

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:24 pm

Kozzacks wrote:Great stuff! I really like that you guys show the looted gear.

Can someone explain why there's so much single gilded nettle stuff in this video? So much of the looted gear looks far from ideal, counter to what I expect from a big faction.

Enemy faction started tryharding so much they invited every settlement around their village to join them on the meteor fight just to have a big crowd of meatshields, they didn't even give them half decent gear but at the same time I doubt that AD fighters actual gear is much better
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby CaveHermit » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:08 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:

Enemy faction started tryharding so much they invited every settlement around their village to join them on the meteor fight just to have a big crowd of meatshields, they didn't even give them half decent gear but at the same time I doubt that AD fighters actual gear is much better

talking something about invite everyone around and your village have x2 players than our... Anyway funny is that how everyone who play with you after stop play or quit from village became autistic...(example coco) HAHA i wait for time when you quit already and in few months will come and will shit on sveta here :lol: :lol: :lol: same as on HH in W11 :lol: :lol: :lol: OH also you play with girl what invite everyone arounds under pretext come ill give you armor and food (just remind me about that from w11 how sveta bait around 10ppl to her village) kek
TBH just wait when shit storm start cuz you probably doing nothing in village (anyway you already say that you play other games and log on to hafen only for come under our village) today you also was under village... I just wake up baton say that u are south west from our village i log on join voice ask baton where are you. And you already on hf :( rn tracking ur scents but u sit on HF. But yea need wait 2months maybe 3 and you will talk on forum how sveta was slave for you and how the worst player she is for you :P and once again in w13 you will pm me and sacraer XD Ah sorry :yum: i already block you...
CaveHermit

Postby loleznub » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:26 pm

MightySheep wrote:The thing I dont like about people not dying is I used to feel like I was climbing the ranks just by survivng. Every big fight some number of top fighters would get killed and its sort of makes you feel like youre catching up as all the biggest grinders suffer big setbacks.

This is absolutely true as well. Not saying the system is perfect by any means, but out of the various systems so far this one isn't terrible. But also with that on flipside it makes it so really the only ones that die are the seriously underleveled/geared noobs that likely don't have any experience (or very little) in fighting in general.

I think the system used last world where buying rage opted you into death was better and I'm not sure why they changed it to this one (at least in regards to kill protection)
loleznub

Postby nightmo » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:31 pm

CaveHermit wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:

talking something about invite everyone around and your village have x2 players than our... Anyway funny is that how everyone who play with you after stop play or quit from village became autistic...(example coco) HAHA i wait for time when you quit already and in few months will come and will shit on sveta here :lol: :lol: :lol: same as on HH in W11 :lol: :lol: :lol: OH also you play with girl what invite everyone arounds under pretext come ill give you armor and food (just remind me about that from w11 how sveta bait around 10ppl to her village) kek
TBH just wait when shit storm start cuz you probably doing nothing in village (anyway you already say that you play other games and log on to hafen only for come under our village) today you also was under village... I just wake up baton say that u are south west from our village i log on join voice ask baton where are you. And you already on hf :( rn tracking ur scents but u sit on HF. But yea need wait 2months maybe 3 and you will talk on forum how sveta was slave for you and how the worst player she is for you :P and once again in w13 you will pm me and sacraer XD Ah sorry :yum: i already block you...

Shut the fk up you stupid c******t!
nightmo

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:24 am

Kozzacks wrote:Can someone explain why there's so much single gilded nettle stuff in this video? So much of the looted gear looks far from ideal, counter to what I expect from a big faction.

For now, there's no real reason to run in with anything other than armor and a few gilded items. The way the stat comparison was changed this world, if you and I both have a base of 100 UA and MC, you get no advantage for pushing 75 or even 100 more in those stats, so why risk the loss of better gear? Even if you have 75 UA and/or MC and I have 140, there's no effective difference. If I were to take the chance on better gear and push UA/MC more, I will get an advantage vs you, but will it be any advantage vs everyone else on the field? I have to evaluate the risk, and for now, it's a "not worth it." As the big fighters become more separated from the weak, we might see more risk in the gear department to provide advantage to the combat balance, or to try to negate that advantage if the weaker players think they can get to within that 2x mark.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot