Killed by a knarr full of bots

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killed by a knarr full of bots

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:49 am

Noid wrote:I love how 99% of the comments are about what he should have/have not done to save his ass and 1% about the game breaking multibox that was used to kill him.

It's almost like there were 2 identical threads, and the one with that discussion got moved to C&I.
DDDsDD999

Postby ulbu » Fri May 01, 2020 3:58 pm

While I generally dislike that players are killed for no reason, I'm fascinated from technical point of view as en engineer with fair botting experience in other games. This is funny. Though sad.

Also, ever thought of possibility that the coracle guy could be RL murderer or rapist, and when shubla killed him, he just made him start again instead of adding pain to the world? Think again.
ulbu

Postby Valgar » Tue May 05, 2020 9:12 am

ulbu wrote:Also, ever thought of possibility that the coracle guy could be RL murderer or rapist, and when shubla killed him, he just made him start again instead of adding pain to the world? Think again.

Or now he got nothing to do in haven & hearth (rage quit), he will take care of his RL business ? :roll:
Valgar

Postby Stoneface » Tue May 05, 2020 6:56 pm

OR, hear me out, he could have just been mad he's a Finn that can't do the fisherman credo, so he's taking it out on the Haven world....Shubla, archer bot when? In all seriousness though, thanks for being the cattle-prod to good change.
Stoneface

Postby MadNomad » Tue May 05, 2020 7:51 pm

Stoneface wrote:he could have just been mad he's a Finn that can't do the fisherman credo, so he's taking it out on the Haven world.....

lol :D
MadNomad

Postby EDDIEWRECKER » Sat May 16, 2020 3:03 pm

Wow I love the disabled sticker on the sail, laughed so hard.
EDDIEWRECKER

Postby WESKERBOY » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:32 am

Dahka wrote:Hello, I have just recently been killed in what felt like an extremely cheap way. I wish to share that with you guys as a warning and also with the devs if they care about this sort of stuff, which in my opinion is an exploit and clear sign of botting in the most malicious way possible.
I was doing my nomad's credo quests in a coracle when I come across a knarr completely full of what seems naked people, I am immediately aggroed and soon after they close the gap and all of them hit me at the same time reducing my hard hp to around 30% and knocking me out, he then proceeds to do the usual griefing trick of destroying the coracle under me to let me drown, I manage to regain my consciousness before drowning and try to swim over to the beach but of course he is there to block me with the knarr. After that I drown.

Here are the screenshots I managed to take:

Destroying my coracle

Drowning

Dying while pleading and body blocked

U sure u dont parked where you shouldnt?
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Previous

Return to The Moot